Amdocs Set to Deliver Connected Value at Mobile World Congress 2010
In addition to demonstrating its new product portfolio, Amdocs (News - Alert) executives will also lead discussions and participate in panels in an effort to share insight on how service providers can forge new business models, expand relationships and leverage existing assets to expand more quickly, drive the customer experience and run leaner.
Scheduled sessions include:
- Embedded mobile - sowing the seeds for future growth; business models that are shaping the future of the machine-to-machine market.
- Strategies for growth - segmentation and pricing; billing models to drive revenue and support the new facets of mobile internet usage patterns.
- Smart Device Support Solution – designed to deliver improved first-call resolution and average handling time as it diagnoses and resolves smart device issues faster and more efficiently with the use of remote visibility into the device.
- ChangingWorlds Personalization – delivers personalized and monetized customer interaction through mobile portal technology designed to increase awareness and uptake of services through the delivery of relevant content and offers.
- Retail Experience Solution – designed to provide a consistent, intentional experience and additional revenue opportunities for service providers by enabling in-store representatives to handle sales and service interactions more efficiently with an intuitive, mobile and process-driven user interface.
- jNetX (News - Alert) Convergent Service Platform and Convergent Charging – provides real-time charging and monetization to reduce overall prepaid platform costs, provide charging flexibility and offer services for prepaid customers. Customers can choose a mix of services, devices, access types and payment options.
- Network Planning Solutions – improves network planning by enabling service providers to plan, build and roll out new technologies for next generation networks with increased network optimization and efficiency.
Amdocs has also made an appearance in Bulgaria mobile provider Mobiltel, and Amdocs, have announced the deployment of Amdocs CES Customer Management products at M-Tel. The products deployed include Amdocs Smart Agent Desktop and Amdocs Support for the service process from initial customer contact to resolution.
Susan J. Campbell is a contributing editor for TMCnet and has also written for eastbiz.com. To read more of Susan’s articles, please visit her columnist page.
Edited by Kelly McGuire