Conference attendance up 80 percent over 2011; special pricing ending soon.
NORWALK, Conn.— August 14, 2012—ITEXPO (News - Alert) Austin continues to grow, as attendee registration numbers for the show and its collocated conferences are tracking 80 percent higher than last year with just seven weeks to go before the event, TMC (News - Alert) announced. ITEXPO, the world’s largest communications and technology event, is being held October 2-5 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
“As ITEXPO Austin approaches, we’re very pleased attendees are coming out to register, showing their support for the incredible educational program offered at ITEXPO and its collocated conferences,” said Rich Tehrani (News - Alert), TMC’s CEO and Conference Chairman. “ITEXPO is considered the best in the industry because of the high level of attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors who participate. Participants have access to unprecedented education and networking opportunities at ITEXPO Austin.”
For a limited time, ITEXPO Austin is offering a $99 Platinum Conference Pass that includes access to all ITEXPO conference sessions, the exhibit floor, all workshops and networking events, and the conference party.
In addition, all attendees can attend keynotes speeches by some of the most knowledgeable figures in technology, including:
- 8x8, Inc.: Huw Rees, VP of Business Development, Enterprise Communications
- Cisco Systems (News - Alert): David Tucker, VP and GM
- Senseaware, powered by FedEx: Robert Carter, Executive VP of Information Services and CIO
- ShoreTel: Peter Blackmore, President & CEO
- Siemens: Chris Hummel, President, North America and Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Sonus Networks (News - Alert): Raymond Dolan, President and CEO
ITEXPO Austin also has a multitude of networking events for all conference participants.
- Wednesday, October 3: Grand Opening Networking Reception on expo floor
- Wednesday, October 3: The Famous ITEXPO Conference Party, featuring the Spazmatics. Conference Party sponsors include Conexiant, DIDXchange, CoreDial, Taqua and OnSIP.
- Thursday, October 4: Networking reception for all attendees.
- Thursday, October 4: StartupCamp6: Comms Edition, Reception and Networking event
Registration for ITEXPO Austin is open. For information about exhibitor or sponsorship opportunities for ITEXPO, including sponsorship of the opening-night reception, contact Joe Fabiano. For information about media and analyst registration, contact Ashley Baster.
Additional conferences are collocated with ITEXPO Austin; separate registration is required. The collocated events include: Cloud Communications Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; CVx (ChannelVision Expo); HTML5 Summit – A DevCon5 Event; LatinComm Conference & Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobility Tech Conference & Expo; MSPAlliance MSPWorld; StartupCamp6: Comms Edition; and Video World Conference & Expo.
Follow ITEXPO on Twitter at #ITEXPO.
TMC is celebrating its 40th anniversary as a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online.TMC publishes the Customer Interaction SolutionsITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: Cloud Communications Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; CVx (ChannelVision Expo); DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; LatinComm Conference & Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobility Tech Conference & Expo; MSPAlliance MSPWorld; StartupCamp; Video World Conference & Expo and more!, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility, and Cloud Computing magazines. TMC is the producer of
Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Brooke Neuman