"Honey, we need to talk".
As a customer service executive, how do you get the most out of your contact center outsourcing relationships? Here are a few questions to consider:
- Are your outsourcing relationships structured to create strategic impact beyond cost savings and efficiency improvements?
- Are your service providers expanding their delivery capabilities to collaboratively meet your evolving requirements?
- Do you work collaboratively with your service provider to help grow each other’s business?
Outsourcing as a tactic is much more commonplace today, and there’s a lot of "tuition value" gained from past outsourcing experiences – some positive and some not. Early adopters of outsourcing have already realized most cost savings and process efficiencies. They are now seeking to build partnerships that influence brand perception, maximize value delivered to end-consumers, and contribute to top-line growth.
In order to assist enterprises in maximizing the value from their contact center outsourcing relationships, TELUS International partnered with the Everest Group to create this report. Based on interviews with executives at leading US-based companies, this report:
- Examines 8 key habits of sub-optimal outsourcing relationships
- Outlines a 5-step plan for structuring strategic partnerships
- Provides key recommendations for optimizing your outsourcing portfolio