This Week in Tech News: 11 Stories You Need to See
A roundup of the week's most newsworthy technology industry press releases from PR Newswire, including new AI partnerships and advances in robotics.
NEW YORK, March 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the week's most newsworthy and popular releases, here's a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- With Security Copilot, Microsoft brings the power of AI to cyberdefense
Trained across security and networking disciplines and armed with trillions of data signals, Security Copilot dramatically increases the reach, speed and effectiveness of any security team.
- DEEP Robotics makes breakthrough in autonomous search using quadrupedal robots
"Teams working on emergency searches or for site exploration commonly face challenges such as insufficient site data and risks to their personal safety. That's where these robots can provide valuable assistance," said Wei Tang, Head of Algorithm Engineering at DEEP Robotics.
- Twitter's Elon Musk to Join NBCUniversal's Linda Yaccarino on Stage at POSSIBLE's Inaugural Marketing Event
The session is an intimate conversation between Yaccarino and Musk discussing Twitter 2.0 and what the future holds for marketers on the platform and the role Twitter plays in cultural conversations.
- Beamery Announces TalentGPT, the World's First Generative AI for HR
TalentGPT will not only generate new job descriptions, but make them highly relevant to the skills that organizations' lack, and the capabilities that make high performers successful. It will not just generate email templates to send, but contextualize them to the exact candidate audience employers are trying to reach.
- Meet the 10 Tech Startups in the Inaugural Geekz Ventures Pre-Accelerator
The GROWTH pre-accelerator program supports Black and Latinx-led early-stage companies from any industry, with a focus on ediaTech, Entertainment, and Mobile Technology. Applicants were assessed on their product, video pitch, potential impact, and capacity to build a scalable business.
- Cresta Expands its Generative AI Solutions for the Contact Center
Powered by generative AI, these new solutions help contact center and sales teams become more effective by identifying the behaviors and drivers that improve business outcomes.
- BETT 2023: ViewSonic to Debut Expanded EdTech Solutions Across UNIVERSE Virtual Campus and myViewBoard Ecosystem
Kevin Chu, Director of UNIVERSE Business Unit at ViewSonic, said, "We want attendees to see just how powerful a 3D virtual campus can be when incorporated into digital learning. UNIVERSE ensures students and teachers have access to solutions that harness the latest and most innovative technologies to enhance online learning experiences."
- Annual education report finds technology to be critical for supporting educators in an evolving school environment
This year's report, which includes student insights for the first time, highlights a host of new challenges for K-12 schools, but found that respondents believe technology holds the key to solving even the most entrenched problems.
- DFRobot to Showcase its IoT-enabled 'Smart City' Solution at Bett 2023
This solution shows students and teachers how to monitor and instruct 'Smart City' intelligent systems by combining the knowledge and skills from programming, hardware control, data acquisition, and IoT platform, helping to promote IoT education in schools.
- NOLEJ and OpenAI Collaborate to Power the Future of Learning
NOLEJ AI automatically generates ready to use interactive videos, flashcards, and quizzes that cater to individual learning styles. Hundreds of independent studies have proven that such interactive micro-learnings outperform traditional static formats.
- Crescent Space to Deliver Critical Services to a Growing Lunar Economy
Crescent's Parsec service uses a constellation of small lunar satellites that will collectively work to provide continuous connection between Earth and the people and assets in lunar orbit, as well as on the surface of the Moon.
Read more of the latest business technology releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNtech on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-tech-news-11-stories-you-need-to-see-301786459.html
SOURCE PR Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]