Computational Fluid Dynamics Global Market to Reach $3.8 Billion by 2030: Rise in Cloud Services and Resultant Growth in Data Centers Fuels Demand for CFD for Thermal Modeling Purposes
DUBLIN, March 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD): Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) estimated at US$2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.8 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Cloud-Based, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 9.4% CAGR and reach US$2.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the On-Premise segment is readjusted to a revised 6.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $644.1 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.1% CAGR
The Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) market in the U.S. is estimated at US$644.1 Million in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$439.6 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.5% and 7.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.5% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 96 Featured) -
- Altair Engineering, Inc.
- Ansys, Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Bentley Systems Inc.
- BeyondMath Limited
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- COMSOL AB
- Convergent Science, Inc.
- CPFD Software LLC
- Dassault Systemes
- ESI Group
- Flow Science Inc.
- Fluidyn France, SARL
- Hexagon AB
- PTC Inc.
- Siemens AG
- SimScale GmbH
- Stymer Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Synopsys Inc.
- The MathWorks Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence acoss multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
- Living with COVID-19: The New Normal
- Stagflation and Risk of Recession: New Challenges Emerge for the Global Market in 2022 & 2023
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Role of CFD in Multiscale Study of Oil-in-Water Emulsions
- CFD Simulations in Reducing Risk of Aerosol Dispersion
- An Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics: An Evolutionary Scan
- Phases of CFD
- Governing Equations
- Major CFD Applications
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Developing Economies to Boost Long-term Growth
- Major Startups Operating in the Computational Fluid Dynamics Space
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- CFD: An Integral Part of Engineering Analysis & Design
- Myriad Benefits of CFD Provide Growth Opportunities
- Significant Role of CFD in Design and Development Processes
- Growing Role of CFD in Critical Aircraft Systems and Components to Fuel Adoption in Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Airline Revenues: Commercial Airline Revenue Growth (in %) for 2010-2020
- Global Airlines Performance by Region: 2020 Vs 2019
- Automotive Industry to Stimulate Demand for CFD Solutions
- World Automobile Production in Million Units: 2008-2022
- Increasing Sales of EVs to Present Opportunities for CFD Market
- CFD Aims to Address Major Challenges in EVs
- Global EV Stock (in Thousand Units) for 2015, 2018 and 2021
- Shift towards Cloud-based CFD Emerges as a Notable Trend
- Cloud-based CFD Offers Numerous Benefits for Bioreactors
- Introduction of Innovative Technologies Fuel Growth for Computational Fluid Dynamics Market
- Notable Trends in Computational Fluid Dynamics Space
- Rise in Cloud Services and Resultant Growth in Data Centers Fuels Demand for CFD for Thermal Modeling Purposes
- Global Data Center Infrastructure Market (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Accuracy of Data Center CFD Models: A Major Concern
- Outsourcing of Manufacturing Activities to Emerging Nations Spurs Demand for CFD Solutions
- Role of CFD in Optimizing Cleanroom Design for Pharma and Biopharma Industry
- Global Cleanroom Technologies Market Size (in US$ Billion) for Years 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027
- Promising & Emerging Clinical Applications of CFD Analysis in Ophthalmology
- CFD Modeling & Simulation for Hydrofracking Reactors and Crude Oil Pipelines
- CFD Solutions Find Use in All Aspects of Oil & Gas Industry
- Utility of Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation Program
- Effect of Heat Capacity and Density on Pipe Distance
- CFD Analysis Helps Power Plants to Achieve High Efficiency Levels
- CFD to Revolutionize Water Industry
- GPU Acceleration Driving the CFD Revolution
- CAD-Embedded CFD: Offering Value to Customers
- CFD Simulation Use in Design & Control of Ventilation Systems Faces Difficulties
- Accuracy and Fidelity: Two Key Hurdles for CFDs of APP Flow
- Open Source CFD Software: A Major Threat to CFD Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8spk5a
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/computational-fluid-dynamics-global-market-to-reach-3-8-billion-by-2030-rise-in-cloud-services-and-resultant-growth-in-data-centers-fuels-demand-for-cfd-for-thermal-modeling-purposes-301774052.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]