Global Mobile Coupons Strategic Business Report 2023: Higher Redemption Rate Than Traditional Coupons Drives Popularity
DUBLIN, March 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Mobile Coupons: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Mobile Coupons estimated at US$509.7 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.6 Trillion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $150.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 19.7% CAGR
The Mobile Coupons market in the U.S. is estimated at US$150.8 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$242.5 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 19.7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 11.8% and 13.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 13% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 55 Featured) -
- Alipay Group
- American Express Company
- Apple, Inc.
- Bharti Airtel Ltd.
- CouponDunia Media Private Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Groupon, Inc.
- MasterCard, Inc.
- Quotient Technology Inc.
- RetailMeNot Inc.
- Savings.com, Inc.
- Slickdeals, LLC
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archivesand Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Rise of Coupon Marketing Provides the Platform for the Growth of Mobile Coupons
- Global Economic Update
- World Shifts to an Endemic COVID-19 Strategy With Focus on Multilateral Approach to Managing Future Pandemics
- War & Inflation Supersedes COVID-19 as Major Downside Risks for the Global Economy in 2022
- Stubbornly High Inflation Set to Dampen Growth
- Here's What's Causing the Current Spike in Inflation
- Shaken by the War, Global Oil Prices Spiral & Feed Inflationary Pressures: Global Average Annual Brent Crude Oil Price (In US$ Per Barrel) for Years 2017 through 2022
- War-Induced Commodity Price Increases & Broad Based Price Pressures Mark the Return of Global Inflation in 2022: Global Inflation Rates (In %) for the Years 2019 Through 2024
- After the Pandemic, Global Economic Uncertainty Surges Amidst War, Inflation, Political Tensions & Supply Chain Disruptions Aggravated by China's Slowdown: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Mobile Coupons - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Overview of Mobile Coupons
- Types of Mobile Coupons
- Advantages of Mobile Coupons
- Reasons for the Success of Mobile Coupons
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increased Investments in Loyalty Management Programs Opens New Opportunities for Implementing Mobile Coupon Strategy
- Robust Spending on Building Customer Loyalty to Spur Increased Use of Mobile Coupons as an Integral Part of the Loyalty Management Strategy: Global Market for Loyalty Management (In US$ Million) for Years 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Ubiquitous Smartphone Ownership & Their Growing Use for Shopping to Spur Growth in the Market
- Healthy Demand for Smartphones Creates a Parallel Opportunity for Mobile Coupon Marketing: Global Shipments of Smartphones (in Million Units) for 2020 through 2025
- Smartphone Usage Presents Increased Growth Opportunities
- Robust Growth of E-Commerce & M-Commerce Catalyzed by the Pandemic to Spur Growth in the Market
- Global B2C E-Commerce Sales in US$ Trillion for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Retail M-Commerce Sales as % of Retail E-commerce Sales Worldwide for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020 & 2022
- Pandemic Fast Forwards eCommerce Growth
- Higher Redemption Rate Than Traditional Coupons Drive the Popularity of Mobile Coupons
- Increased Opportunities for Personalization Spur Adoption of Mobile Coupons
- Here's How AI is Transforming Coupon Marketing
- AI: A Boon for Coupon Marketing Campaigns
- What Does it Take to Develop a Successful Mobile Coupon Strategy?
- Mobile Coupon Strategy
- Location-based Mobile Coupons Help Increase in-store Traffic
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ae1y1h
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-mobile-coupons-strategic-business-report-2023-higher-redemption-rate-than-traditional-coupons-drives-popularity-301774004.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]