Nanofibers Global Market to Reach $11.6 Billion by 2030: Wearable Electronics Expand Use of Nanofibers
DUBLIN, March 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Nanofibers: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Nanofibers estimated at US$2.7 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 20% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Polymer, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 21.2% CAGR and reach US$6.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Carbon segment is readjusted to a revised 18.3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $788.5 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 19.1% CAGR
The Nanofibers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$788.5 Million in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 19.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 17.1% and 15.5% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10.8% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 32 Featured) -
- Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Donaldson Co., Inc.
- E. I. du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Elmarco Sro
- eSpin Technologies, Inc.
- Johns Manville Corporation
- Pyrograf Products, Inc.
- Revolution Fibres Ltd
- Toray Industries, Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
No. of Pages
2020 - 2027
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2020
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2027
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Nanofibers Gain Spotlight as Effective Material for Facemasks
- Nanofibers - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Nanofibers: A Prelude
- Polymer Nanofibers Leads the Market by Product Type
- Application of Nanofibers
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- New Technologies Emerge for the Production of Smaller Nanofibers
- Innovations Drive Opportunities for Nanofibers
- Growing Application of Nanofibers in Filtration Solutions Expand Opportunities
- Nanofibers Find Application in High-Performance Fabrics
- Nanofibers Find Use in Varied Applications in Automobile Markets
- Energy Storage Applications Gain Prominence
- Advancements in Wound Healing Space
- Wearable Electronics Expand Use of Nanofibers
- Number of Connected Wearable Devices Worldwide from 2016 to 2022 (in million Units)
- Healthcare Industry Benefits from Nanofibers
- Advancements in Wound Healing Space
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jbs1k3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nanofibers-global-market-to-reach-11-6-billion-by-2030-wearable-electronics-expand-use-of-nanofibers-301774007.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]