Global 3D Metrology Strategic Business Report 2023: Heavy Equipment Industry Promises Bright Prospects
DUBLIN, March 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "3D Metrology: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for 3D Metrology estimated at US$12 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$21.9 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 7% CAGR and reach US$9.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Software segment is readjusted to a revised 8.3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.5% CAGR
The 3D Metrology market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.3 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.4 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9.5% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.4% and 6.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.2% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 125 Featured) -
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Automated Precision, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Carl-Zeiss Industrial Metrology LLC
- Creaform, Inc.
- CyberOptics Corporation
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- Hexagon AB
- Jenoptik AG
- Keyence Corporation
- KLA Corporation
- Mitutoyo Corporation
- Nikon Metrology NV
- Perceptron, Inc.
- Renishaw plc
- WENZEL Group GmbH Co. KG
- Zygo Corporation.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for oneyear
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- An Introduction to 3D Metrology
- Coordinate-Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Laser Scanners
- Video Measuring Machine (VMM)
- 3D Metrology Vs Machine Vision
- New Standards in Metrology
- Focus on Quality Control and Inspection in Production Processes Propels Growth in the 3D Metrology Market
- CMMs Dominate 3D Metrology Market
- Quality Control and Inspection at the Forefront of Growth
- 3D Metrology Market Worldwide by Application (in %) for 2019
- Automotive Industry Emerges as the Major End-Use Market for 3D Metrology
- Asian Economies Spearhead Market Growth
- Global Economic Scenario Influences Market Dynamics
- Global Economic Outlook: Real GDP Growth Rates in % by Country/Region for the Years 2018 through 2020
- Global Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) for the Years 2015 through 2019
- 3D Metrology - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Robust Opportunity for Precision Parts Manufacturing Pushes Up the Importance of Industrial 3D Metrology
- Global Parts & Components Market (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Growing Emphasis on Improving Productivity and Quality Drives Demand for 3D Metrology in Automotive Industry
- Automobile Production Dynamics Set the Pace of Growth for 3D Metrology Market
- Global Passenger Car Production (In Million Units) for the Years 2010, 2016, 2020, and 2024
- Global Passenger Car Sales (In Million Units) for the Years 2010-2024
- Increasing Emphasis on Automation in Auto Industry Bodes Well for the Market
- With Manufacturing Moving towards Industry 4.0, 3D Metrology to Become Integral to Production Processes
- Shift towards Industry 4.0 Drives Opportunities in 3D Metrology Market: Global Industry 4.0 Revenues in US$ Billion for 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Automation of Metrology Processes Necessary for Maximizing Productivity in Industry 4.0
- Automation in the Aerospace Industry Fuels Demand for 3D Metrology Solutions
- Aerospace Industry Makes Use of Non-Contact Metrology
- New Technologies for Faster Data Collection from API and Hexagon
- Visibility and Automation Enabled by Capture3D's ATOS Systems
- Laser Radar: Rising Popularity of Laser Radar Technology in Aerospace Applications
- Measuring Accuracy in Changing Application Requirements
- New Applications and CFD Analysis
- 3D Metrology Aids in Retrofitting of Defense Flares
- Heavy Equipment Industry Promises Bright Prospects
- Focus on Improving Product Quality in Various Industries Fosters Growth in Optical 3D Metrology Market
- Optical 3D Metrology: Vital Role in Development Process of Lightweight Components
- Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs): The Tried and Tested 3D Metrology Products
- Optical 3D Metrology Solutions Aid in Foundry Modernization
- 3D Metrology Play Vital Role in Reducing Errors in Medical Device Design and Performance
- Optical 3D Metrology for Medical Applications: A Review
- Robust Activity in the Renewable Energy Sector Spurs Market Opportunities in 3D Metrology Space
- Solar PV Capacity (in GW) and PV Generation (in TWh) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Global Wind Power Market: Cumulated Installed Capacity (in GW) for the Years 2012 through 2018
- Electronics Industry Applications Strengthen Market Prospects
- Accurate 3D Metrology in Semiconductor and Electronics Industries Necessitates Enhanced Cameras
- Rising Prominence of Cloud Computing in 3D Metrology
- Increase in R&D Spending Favors 3D Metrology Market
- Outsourcing Emerges as Key Trend in 3D Metrology Market
- International Standardization of Metrology Bodes Well for the Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/svucx9
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-3d-metrology-strategic-business-report-2023-heavy-equipment-industry-promises-bright-prospects-301774000.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]