Secure Digital (SD) Memory Cards Global Market Report 2023: Growing IoT Ecosystem Instigates Novel Opportunities
DUBLIN, March 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Secure Digital (SD) Memory Cards: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Secure Digital (SD) Memory Cards Market to Reach $2.7 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Secure Digital (SD) Memory Cards estimated at US$2.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Micro SD Card, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 3.6% CAGR and reach US$1.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Mini SD Card segment is readjusted to a revised 3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $573 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.1% CAGR
The Secure Digital (SD) Memory Cards market in the U.S. is estimated at US$573 Million in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$488.6 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 4.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.8% and 2.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 63 Featured)
- ADATA Technology Co. Ltd.
- Apacer Technology Inc.
- Delkin Devices Inc.
- Duracell Inc.
- Edge Memory
- EP Holdings Inc.
- Eye-Fi Inc.
- Integral Memory plc
- KINGMAX Technology Inc.Kingston Technology Company Inc.
- Kobian Pte Ltd.
- MagicRAM Inc.
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- PNY Technologies Inc.
- Power Quotient International Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- SanDisk Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Transcend Information Inc.
- Verbatim Americas LLC
What's New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Emerging Personal Data Ecosystem & the Ensuing Focus on Personal Data Empowerment: The Cornerstone for Growth
- Recent Market Activity
- SD Memory Cards: Market Overview
- SD 7.0 with SD Express and SDUC Features to Trigger New Wave of Opportunities
- SD Versions: A Brief Comparison
- Revenues Continue to Scale Up in Asia-Pacific & Other Developing Regions
- Market Sustains Momentum in Developed Regions
- Positive Macro-Economic Factors to Underpin Market Expansion
- Secure Digital (SD) Memory Cards - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Mainstream Role of Smartphones & Tablets in Digital Communication: Prime Force Behind Ongoing Market Expansion
- Prime Factors Driving Demand for SD Memory in Smartphones & Tablets
- The Growing IoT Ecosystem Instigates Novel Opportunities
- The Rise of Connected Digital Homes
- Massive Growth in E-Commerce to Benefit Adoption of Smart SD Memory Cards With Authentication Features
- Connected Cars to Expand the Addressable Opportunity in the Automotive Sector
- Computational Photography Opens New Growth Avenues in the Digital Cameras Market
- POS Terminals: A Niche Market
- SD Cards for Gaming Consoles Grow in Popularity
- Advancements in NAND Technology to Broaden the Application Scope of SD Cards
- Issues & Challenges Niggling Momentum in the SD Memory Cards Market
- Elimination of Expandable Memory Slots in Smartphones
- Growing Popularity of Personal Cloud Storage
- Rapidly Evolving Role of eMMC in Mobile Storage
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oksqjx
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/secure-digital-sd-memory-cards-global-market-report-2023-growing-iot-ecosystem-instigates-novel-opportunities-301771725.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]