Harmonic Filters Global Market to Reach $1.8 Billion by 2030: Increase in Adoption Rate of Variable Frequency Drives (VFDS) to Spur Growth
DUBLIN, Feb. 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Harmonic Filters - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Harmonic Filters estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.8 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Active, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.7% CAGR and reach US$570.4 Million by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Passive segment is readjusted to a revised 6.9% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $313.5 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.1% CAGR
The Harmonic Filters market in the U.S. is estimated at US$313.5 Million in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$310.6 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.8% and 5.4% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 13 Featured) -
- ABB Group
- AVX Corporation
- Baron Power Ltd.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd.
- Clariant Power System Ltd.
- Comsys AB
- Danfoss A/S
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Enspec Power Ltd.
- Inphase Power Technologies Private Limited
- Treffer Power System Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- LPi-NZ Ltd.
- Mesta Electronic Inc.
- MIRUS International Inc.
- MTE Corporation
- Rem Electromach Pvt. Ltd.
- Reo AG
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens AG
- TCI, LLC
- TDK Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- An Overview of Harmonic Filter Market
- Harmonic Filters - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- A Prelude into Market Leading Players
- Harmonic Filter Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales Market Shares by Leading Players (2018)
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increase in Adoption Rate of Variable Frequency Drives (VFDS) to Spur Harmonic Filter Market Growth
- Asia Pacific Leads the Global Market
- Low Level of Consumer Awareness to Hinder Market Growth
- Fluctuations in Gas and Oil Prices Impact Market Growth
- Market Restrains and Challenges
- Negative Consequences of Harmonics to Dampen Market Prospects
- Harmonic Filters Market to Register Restricted Market Growth due to High Cost of the Equipment
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p7kfis-filters?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/harmonic-filters-global-market-to-reach-1-8-billion-by-2030-increase-in-adoption-rate-of-variable-frequency-drives-vfds-to-spur-growth-301748821.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]