Digital Power ICs Global Market Report 2023: Design & Efficiency Challenges of Cellular Base Station Equipment Spurs Adoption of Digital Power Technologies
DUBLIN, Feb. 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Digital Power ICs: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Digital Power ICs Market to Reach $91.9 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Digital Power ICs estimated at US$39.9 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$91.9 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11% over the analysis period 2022-2030. Digital Power Control (DPC), one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 7.8% CAGR and reach US$52 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Digital Power Management (DPM) segment is readjusted to a revised 17% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $11.7 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.3% CAGR
The Digital Power ICs market in the U.S. is estimated at US$11.7 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$15.7 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 10.3% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 9.6% and 9.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.9% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 33 Featured) -
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Bel Fuse Inc.
- Dialog Semiconductor
- Ericsson Power Modules AB
- Exar Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intersil Corporation
- Linear Technology Corporation
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Rohm Semiconductor
- Texas Instruments Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Looking Ahead to 2023
The global economy is at a critical crossroads with a number of interlocking challenges and crises running in parallel. The uncertainty around how Russia`s war on Ukraine will play out this year and the war`s role in creating global instability means that the trouble on the inflation front is not over yet.
No. of Pages
2022 - 2030
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Digital Power: The Cutting Edge Technology in Power Semiconductors
- Recent Market Activity
- After An Early Period of Hiatus in Adoption, Digital Power is Now Poised for Technology Takeoff
- Market Outlook
- Digital Power ICs - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Speeds of Modern Microprocessors Throws the Spotlight on Digital Power Management and Control
- Need for Intelligent Energy Management & Improved Efficiency Spurs R&D and Commercial Interest in Digital Power ICs
- Multiple Voltage Rails in Networking & Telecom Equipment Make Telecom & Enterprise Networking the Largest Application Areas for Digital Power ICs
- Design & Efficiency Challenges of Cellular Base Station Equipment Spurs Adoption of Digital Power Technologies
- Integrated Microcontroller Based Design Architectures for Digital Power Management
- PoE: A Potential Application Area for Digital Power ICs
- Migration to Smart Lighting Drives Opportunities for Digital Power ICs in LED Lighting
- PMBusT Power-Industry Standard to Play an Instrumental Role in the Success of Digital Power ICs
- Technology Innovations
- Market Share Findings
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u2ovgs
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-power-ics-global-market-report-2023-design--efficiency-challenges-of-cellular-base-station-equipment-spurs-adoption-of-digital-power-technologies-301745714.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]