The Worldwide Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Industry is Projected to Reach $61.7 Billion by 2030: Backup/Disaster Recovery Operations Gravitate Towards HCI
DUBLIN, Feb. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Hyper-Converged Infrastructure - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Hyper-Converged Infrastructure estimated at US$9.7 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$61.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 26% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 25.6% CAGR and reach US$46.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Software segment is readjusted to a revised 27.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 24.9% CAGR
The Hyper-Converged Infrastructure market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.8 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$10.4 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 24.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 23.5% and 22.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 17.9% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 38 Featured) -
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Maxta, Inc.
- Nutanix, Inc.
- Pivot3, Inc.
- Scale Computing
- Vmware, Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; esing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise of Software Defined Enterprises, the Cornerstone for Growth in the Market
- An Emerging Reality in the "Software-Defined Anything" Era, Robust Growth of SDDCs to Spur Opportunities for HCI: global Software-Defined Datacenter (SDDCs) Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Virtualization, the Backbone of Hyper-Convergence
- Myriad Benefits Drive Adoption Rates Across Industries
- Growing Number of Hyper Scale Datacenters Mirrors Rapid Penetration Across Industries Without Boundaries: Global Number of Hyper-Scale Datacenters for the Years 2017, 2019 and 2021
- Growing Trend Towards Datacenter Consolidation to Push Up Market Opportunities
- As the Starting Point for Resource Consolidation, Hyper Convergence to Benefit from Datacenter Consolidation Evidenced by their Falling Numbers: Global Number of Datacenters (In Million) for the Years 2015, 2018 and 2022
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure to Bring In the Highest Market Gains
- Enterprise Mobility Projects Spurs Investments in Desktop Virtualization and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: Global Enterprise Mobility Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022, 2024, 2026
- Ability to Extend Virtualization to Mobile Devices Against the Backdrop of the Rising Wave of BYOD Drives Interest in Desktop Virtualization: Global BYOD Device Market (In US$ Billion) Breakdown by Device Type for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Server Virtualization, a Large Established Market Segment
- Backup/Disaster Recovery Operations Gravitate Towards HCI
- Reliable Backup in Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Bodes Well for Market Growth Amid the Growing Focus Shed on Building Disaster Recovery Capabilities: Global Disaster Recovery Spending (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Stringent Data Storage Regulations Like GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC, GDPR, FINRA & the Ensuing Conformance Burden Drives Adoption of HCI
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j3gqq9-converged?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-worldwide-hyper-converged-infrastructure-industry-is-projected-to-reach-61-7-billion-by-2030-backupdisaster-recovery-operations-gravitate-towards-hci-301738567.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]