Global 5G Services Pricing/Trends Report 2022: Breakdown by Operator and Country
DUBLIN, Jan. 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "2022 Tariff Trend Report: New Trends in the Introduction of 5G Services Worldwide - Report Explores Differences in 5G Mobile Pricing Applied Across Operators" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The analyst looks at the key new trends in 5G services worldwide, focused on the last 12-month period from January to December 2022.
The key changes over the period include the deployment of 5G services in more countries in Africa, Eastern Europe and South America, and the deployment of more 5G nodes in established 5G markets.
- The introduction of 5G SA (Stand Alone) services: 5G SA is being introduced by more MNOs worldwide to provide improved 5G coverage in urban areas.
- The introduction of 5G FWA (Fixed Wireless Access): FWA is being introduced by a number of MNOs as a high-speed Home Broadband product as an alternative to fixed line broadband services.
- The introduction of domestic 5G services - e.g. EE (Everything Everywhere) has introduced a domestic 5G service offering improved 5G coverage within a house or building.
- The introduction of 5G+ services: 5G+ services provide a higher download speed than traditional 5G, with theoretical download speeds of up to 1.3 Gbps. In Switzerland, Swisscom has introduced a "5G Internet Booster" product that combines copper wire access with the highest available mobile access speed./ul>
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Introduction - New trends in the introduction of 5G services
- The Americas Region - The introduction of 5G services
- The European Region - The introduction of 5G services
- The Africa Region - The introduction of 5G services
- The Middle East Region - The introduction of 5G services
- The Asia Pacific Region - The introduction of 5G services
- Conclusions - New trends - 5G Pricing, 5G services & 5G deployment
- India/Reliance Jio
- Ireland/3 Ireland
- Malaysia/Celcom & Digi
- Portugal/All operators
- Saudi Arabia/Zain
- Singapore/Zero 1
- South Africa/Telkom
- Sweden/3 Sweden
- Sweden Halebop
- UK/3 UK
- USA/Metro by T-mobile
- Zimbabwe/Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dli2co
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-5g-services-pricingtrends-report-2022-breakdown-by-operator-and-country-301727217.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]