Current State of Play and Future Potential of Zero Trust to Protect the Critical Digital Infrastructure Across Industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Telecom, and Transportation
DUBLIN, Oct. 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Never Trust, Always Verify - Is Zero Trust the Next Big Thing in Cybersecurity?" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report highlights the current state of play and the future potential of zero trust to protect the critical digital infrastructure across industries such as financial services, healthcare, telecom, and transportation.
In the wake of accelerated digital transformation, traditional perimeter-based security models often fail to protect modern digital environments.
Against the backdrop, enterprises explore zero trust as it takes a micro-level approach to authenticate and approve access at every point within a network. Enterprise adoption of zero trust is anticipated to be driven by a growing shift towards hybrid-work models and cloud-centric operations to facilitate end-to-end security and orchestration in a data-driven future.
1. Technology Decoding: Trends in data compromises, definition and key properties, evolution of zero trust, traditional vs zero trust, zero trust architecture, major industries and use cases, and key players
2. Media & Trend Analysis: Popular news publications, social media traction, thought leadership, mentions in company filings, and hiring trends of big companies
3. Investment Radar: Total funding, mergers & acquisitions, VC investment trends by value, volume, and geography, leading VC investors, corporate investors and investees
4. Innovation Explorer: Key innovators and innovations across major industries, large enterprises in action, and strategic corporate partnerships to deploy zero trust
5. Patent Landscape Analysis: Trends in patent filings, grants, & publications, patent filings by country, top patent filers, key filing trends by industries, and interesting patents
6. The Road Ahead: Drivers and challenges, regulatory landscape, potential use cases for business leaders, emerging concepts, and zero trust maturity model
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kw3zbo
Research and Markets
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/current-state-of-play-and-future-potential-of-zero-trust-to-protect-the-critical-digital-infrastructure-across-industries-such-as-financial-services-healthcare-telecom-and-transportation-301659777.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Multi-tenant Asterisk on Kubernetes
Continental Breakfast - For Diamond, Platinum, Super Pass, Exhibitor/Conference, Speaker, Press Pass Holders
Well-Architected IoT Solutions: Patterns for Edge to Cloud Innovation