Criteria Releases 2022 Hiring Benchmark Report to Explore How Modern Organizations Hire Today
Criteria, a talent success company dedicated to helping organizations make evidence-based talent decisions, today released its fifth annual Hiring Benchmark Report. ??Every year, Criteria surveys hiring professionals from across all industries to learn more about how they attract, hire, and retain their teams.
The report explores the state of hiring in 2022, a year marked by turbulent and often contradictory economic factors. From the Great Resignation and Return-to-Office (RTO), to record inflation and a looming recession, the hiring market has been anything but simple.
Criteria surveyed 500+ hiring professionals to understand how these factors have impacted the world of hiring. Key insights from the report include:
1. Hiring professionals are remarkably optimistic about the future.
2. Hiring demand may level out next year, but budgets are increasing.
3. Only 28% of organizations have talent mobility programs. Those that do are less likely to experience major turnover issues.
4. 54% of organizations are returning-to-office (RTO). And it's also linked to higher turnover.
5. Employers think money is most important to candidates. Candidates disagree.
The 2022 Hiring Benchmark Report is now available to download here.
Criteria is a talent success company that helps organizations make more objective, evidence-based talent decisions that both reduce bias and drive outcomes. Our world-leading tools include a comprehensive suite of rigorously validated assessments and decision-making tools that highlight the potential in every job candidate while providing an experience that candidates love. We take a scientific approach to every product we build by rigorously validating for results, ensuring transparency, and designing a human-focused solution that drives best practice hiring.