European Parcels Market Insight Report, Featuring FedEx, UPS, DHL, Alibaba and Amazon
DUBLIN, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "European Parcels: Market Insight Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report sets out the market structure, size, growth, key trends and competitive landscape, covering eight main countries in depth: Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium and Poland. These markets represent 76% of European GDP and, according to the market model, 81% of total parcels revenues.
The report provides historical and forecast market sizes covering the period from 2014-2024.
The report includes in-depth profiles of the European operations of the following groups:
Market size and growth
Parcels & Logistics Research Highlights
2. Improvement in carrier systems supporting improved customer service
4. Increasing use of new delivery vehicle types
5. Leading retailers playing a more active role in delivery
6. Increased use of technology in carrier operations
7. Variations in, or alternatives to, hub and spoke models
Profiles of Leading Groups
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ktqspe
Research and Markets
SOURCE Research and Markets
IDEA Showcase Startup Pitch Event & Reception
Why AIOps is an Option
ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW Exhibit Hall Open