Global Physical Security Market Report 2020-2025 - Business Models Focused on Product Specialization, Brand, & Scale
DUBLIN, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "The Physical Security Business 2020 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In March 2020, The World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. Within a few weeks, it was clear that the pandemic was highly likely to cause the world's worst recession in the last 100 years. In June 2020, the World Bank published a baseline forecast envisioning a 5.2% contraction in global GDP in 2020.
Against this backdrop, the report delivers the best estimate of the global market for physical security products going forward to 2025 based on two scenarios. At this time, COVID-19 has been having second spikes in Q3 / Q4 and several countries are experiencing rolling lockdowns. The publisher believes our 2nd scenario looks more feasible where global markets take around a year to return to some normality and mass global adoption of a vaccine is achieved within 18 months. The publisher believes this has a probability of 65%.
Based on our Scenario 2, growth will recover by Q3 2021, and by the end of that year it will have grown by nearly 3%, however, different rates of growth apply in each of the 3 businesses and geographic territories. The publisher forecasts the market will reach over $42Bn by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 6% over the next 5 years.
China continues to increase its share of the physical security product market. The Chinese market has grown rapidly through a boom in new construction and 'Sharp Eyes' surveillance projects driven by the public sector. However very little of this vastly expanding market is accessible to overseas manufacturers, nor is it likely to be in the foreseeable future, with ongoing political and trade tensions between the US and China.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Coping with COVID-19
2. Structure, Shape & Size of the Physical Security Business
2.5 Market Size & Trends by Vertical Sector
2.6 Market Size by Region & Penetration
2.7 The Best Prospects for Regional Growth
2.8 Comparing & Sizing, Access - Intruder - Video 2020
3. The Video Surveillance Market 2020 - 2025
4. The Access Control Market 2020 to 2025
5. Intruder Alarms / Perimeter Protection (IA/PP) Market 2020 to 2025
6. Wireless Technology
7. Standards, Cyber Security & Privacy
8. Software Markets in the Physical Security Business
9. The Impact of Open Systems - Integration - BAS Services & IoT & Real Estate Platforms
10. Growth Though New Business Opportunities
11. M&A Performance by Sector - Valuation and Outlook 2020 to 2025
12. Identifying Potential Acquisition Targets & High Growth Sectors
13. The Boom in VC Investment to 2020 is now Under Review
14. Strategic Alliances - Partnerships & Investments in Startups
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/53jnyi
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
SOURCE Research and Markets