World Markets for Communications Network Infrastructure Hardware, Software & Services 2020: Technology Spending Across Telecommunications, Webscale and Carrier Neutral for 150 Network Operators
DUBLIN, Aug. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Network Infrastructure - Tracking Global Markets for Communications Network Infrastructure Hardware, Software & Services" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Telecommunications network operators (TNOs) continue to face slow revenue growth, rising labor costs, and high network capital expenditures (capex). The cost of powering and maintaining networks are also challenges. To cope, telcos are digitally transforming their operations, restructuring their physical asset base, and learning from the Webscale world. Webscale network operators (WNOs) have grown to be among the world's largest companies, and are investing in a range of markets with network needs: connected cars, remote health care, drones and more. WNOs spend big in the cloud, and are pressuring traditional supply chains through their support for open networking, direct work with the ODM/EMS sector, and self-designed chips. A third segment of companies, carrier-neutral network operators (CNNOs) have emerged to help carry and connect a growing portion of the world's network traffic.
5. Who are the top 50 vendors to the telecom network operator vertical? How is their market share changing?
6. How will supply chains evolve as politics & security issues alter the US-China relationship?
7. What strategies are telcos adopting to reduce their operating expenses? Which ones are succeeding?
8. How are telecom operators reshaping their workforces, and what is the role of artificial intelligence? Who may benefit from telco AI?
9. Who will be the key players in the connected car market, and what are the main opportunities for network operators?
10. What is the role of edge computing in future networks? How will data center designs change?
The foundation of the network operator analysis is a deep, quantitative understanding of the overall market and its key players. Each quarter, clients receive Excel-based reports tracking the TNO, WNO, and CNNO markets. These reports assess financial & strategic developments in each segment, and give near-term guidance on market outlook.
The quarterly tracker & annual forecast provide high-level market analysis, and dig deep into network spending trends and related opportunities for vendors. GNI clients also receive a bi-annual review of vendor market share in the TNO segment.
Other core deliverables include:
Some key companies in each area include:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ivr3wn
Research and Markets
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/world-markets-for-communications-network-infrastructure-hardware-software--services-2020-technology-spending-across-telecommunications-webscale-and-carrier-neutral-for-150-network-operators-301118856.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Exhibitor Setup - Hall D
The Why and How of Edge Intelligence Tools