The global contact center software market size is expected to reach USD 47.76 billion by 2025
NEW YORK, May 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Contact Center Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Solution, By Service, By Deployment, By Enterprise Size, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The customer collaboration segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 25.7% from 2019 to 2025 due to the growing use of the solution for engaging customers through social media platforms
• The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software segment is expected to hold the largest market share by 2025, owing to features such as reduced amount of call drops and better customer satisfaction levels
• Technical advancements in communication and collaboration application result in an increased demand for training and consulting services, as professionals and customers are required to be trained to understand and get knowledge about new applications. The segment is projected to grow at a CAGR 19.3% over the forecast period
• The hosted deployment segment is expected to witness increased demand over the forecast period on account of benefits such as ease of deployment, accessibility from anywhere anytime, and simplicity in integration with other systems. The segment is anticipated to reach USD 22.64 billion by 2025
• Numerous large enterprises have adopted contact center solutions to efficiently manage the vast database of customers; thereby driving the demand for contact center solutions in large enterprises over the forecast period
• Demand for contact center software and services in the retail segment is driven by the rising need among organizations to ensure satisfaction of customers and overcome challenges involved in customer retention processes
• Asia Pacific is projected to witness considerable growth and reach USD 10,489.0 million by 2025, owing to the rapid digitization and industrialization initiatives undertaken by the government in this region.
• Major players operating in the contact center software market include Avaya, Inc.; SAP SE; Enghouse Interactive; Five9, Inc.; Mitel Corporation; Alcatel Lucent Enterprise; Cisco Systems; and Unify, Inc.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05778956/?utm_source=PRN
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Key Tools of the IoT Security Trade
Session Details TBA