SUBSCRIBE TO TMCnet
TMCnet - World's Largest Communications and Technology Community

TMC NEWS

TMCNET eNEWSLETTER SIGNUP

Valicom Adds Further Transparency To TEM In Offering An Innovative Savings Share Opportunity
[October 16, 2018]

Valicom Adds Further Transparency To TEM In Offering An Innovative Savings Share Opportunity


MADISON, Wis., Oct. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Valicom is thrilled to announce that the company is disrupting the decades-old telecom expense management (TEM) industry by adding further transparency to TEM in offering this innovative Savings Share opportunity. This opportunity removes commitment and concern from the TEM process by identifying billing errors, contract compliance, inventory validation, and contract optimization and sharing the discovered savings.

free telecom expense management service

The only criteria considerations are that the client must have at least $1 million in annual telecom spend and no previous audit within twelve months leading up to the relationship. No money up front, cost commitments, or concerns. Just discovered savings and unlimited access to the web-based TEM tool, Clearview. 

During the preliminary telecom audit, clients will experience all-hands-on-deck from a dedicated team at Valico. The team of TEM experts will build a build a comprehensive telecom inventory in Clearview, serving as the foundation for savings discovery. This three to six-month audit process will offer full visibility into telecom environments and pull savings from 5 – 30% of total telecom spend. From the total savings, clients will receive 60% of the savings back into their budgets and the remaining 40% will cover Valicom's services for one year. With a simple recovery of 5% savings, TEM solutions pay for themselves. Contact sales@valicomcorp.com to schedule a risk-free discovery call.



ABOUT VALICOM

Valicom has thrived as a values-driven company with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction since 1991. Services are delivered by some of the best professionals in the industry, offering benefits that only come from experience: stability, proven processes, highly refined methods and higher savings. Valicom has a robust channel partner program and is a 100% woman-owned business enterprise (WBE) certified by WBENC and NWBOC.  For more information, visit www.valicomcorp.com. 


CONTACT: 
Chantel Soumis, (608) 227-0619
csoumis@valicomcorp.com

 

Cision View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/valicom-adds-further-transparency-to-tem-in-offering-an-innovative-savings-share-opportunity-300731335.html

SOURCE Valicom


[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]







Technology Marketing Corporation

35 Nutmeg Drive Suite 340, Trumbull, Connecticut 06611 USA
Ph: 800-243-6002, 203-852-6800
Fx: 203-866-3326

General comments: tmc@tmcnet.com.
Comments about this site: webmaster@tmcnet.com.

STAY CURRENT YOUR WAY

© 2018 Technology Marketing Corporation. All rights reserved | Privacy Policy