Global Transit NFC Mobile Ticketing Report 2021: Focus on Integration and Interoperability, Contactless and Open Loop Payments, MaaS, Digitalisation and Big Data in Public Transport Ticketing
DUBLIN, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "NFC Mobile Ticketing for Transit Report 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The research estimates that the market size of mobile ticketing for public transport will increase from USD350 million in 2018 to over USD1.7 billion in 2025.
The NFC Mobile Ticketing for Transit Report provides an analysis on:
1. Current NFC Mobile Ticketing Industry for Public Transport
2. Key Upcoming Trends Influencing Adoption of Mobile Ticketing
3. Impact of COVID-119 on Mobile Ticketing for Public Transport
4. Recent Developments
5. Market Outlook and Opportunities by 2025 and Beyond
6. Analysis of Regional Trends, Opportunities and Potential
7. Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rjwyg5
Research and Markets
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-transit-nfc-mobile-ticketing-report-2021-focus-on-integration-and-interoperability-contactless-and-open-loop-payments-maas-digitalisation-and-big-data-in-public-transport-ticketing-301226780.html
SOURCE Research and Markets