The exploration of the customer journey begins with a simple fact: no organization is perfect. And while it may seem as though everyone else is getting it right, the truth is that even “best in class” contact centers have a few things they wish they could change.
This is what ICMI discovered when they surveyed hundreds of global, leading-brand contact center professionals. From the best to the worst, ICMI dissected the challenges, strengths, and the opportunities that exist for any organization to perfect their customers' journey. In their report, ICMI Guide to Perfecting the Customer Journey, they offer recommendations to help contact center decision makers:
• overcome the top challenges in the contact center
• transform customer service from reactive to proactive
• train agents to recognize and embrace moments along the customer journey
• implement new technologies to improve time and process efficiencies
• turn all data into actionable data