DUBLIN, Jan. 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "2022-2023 Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Product and Market Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
WFO/WEM suites improve the customer experience (CX) and employee experience (EX) while enhancing productivity, critical corporate goals in good and bad economic times.
Many components of a "contact center" WFO/WEM suite can provide substantial benefits and productivity improvements beyond the contact center, to other people-intensive enterprise functions, particularly back-office and branch operating departments.
AI-enabled solutions to meet CX and EX demands
The primary purpose of WFO/WEM solutions is to capture and provide the insights, analytics, and automation that companies need to build and maintain outstanding and enduring relationships with their customers and employees. Companies that want to thrive in today's business world must create a positive, flexible, and rewarding work environment that enables them to hire and retain great employees.
And they need to support their staff with intelligent tools and updated processes that empower them to become customer advocates who provide a frictionless CX, cost-effectively. This is a particularly vital goal in an era where customer expectations continue to shift and expand, and employee retention is growing in importance.
The definition of a great customer experience continues to evolve, and any company that wants to provide an outstanding CX must utilize a flexible servicing infrastructure that adapts as quickly as its customers' requirements change. This is where artificial intelligence (AI) comes in.
A number of AI technologies, enabled by the flexibility and processing power of the cloud, are the driving forces behind most of the innovation occurring in the market. Artificial intelligence-based technologies harness real-time capabilities that allow enterprises to deliver a responsive and fluid service experience.
AI gives agents or automated self-service solutions customized guidance and context-based information that position them to meet and exceed the expectations of each person who reaches out for assistance.
Comprehensive and insightful coverage of this essential sector
The 2022 - 2023 Enterprise Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Product and Market Report explores today's WFO/WEM market, its current trends and challenges, competitive landscape, product suites, increasingly sophisticated technology, and the wave of innovation that is propelling these valuable solutions into the future.
It also explains how artificial intelligence (AI), analytics, and automation are being leveraged in WFO/WEM modules to enhance the CX and EX, and to raise the profile of contact centers to the status of essential corporate contributors. Our 19th edition features 7 leading and contending vendors: Avaria, Calabrio, Five9, NICE, OnviSource, Playvox, and Verint.
This Report is intended to help contact center, IT, and enterprise leaders and managers in small, mid-size, and large companies select the right solution, technology, functionality, and partner to meet their organization's current and future WFO/WEM needs.
This report includes:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. DMG Consulting Research Methodology3.1 Report Participation Criteria
4. Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Suites4.1 Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Vendor Suite Overview
5. Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Trends and Challenges5.1 Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Trends5.2 Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Challenges
6. Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Market Innovation6.1 New Product Features6.2 Emerging Capabilities
7. The CX Imperative: It Takes an Enterprise7.1 Surveying/Voice of the Customer7.2 Customer Journey Analytics7.3 Performance Management
8. Delivering EX-cellence8.1 Workforce Management8.2 Analytics-Enabled Quality Management8.3 Knowledge Management8.4 Gamification
9. Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, and Automation9.1 Interaction Analytics9.2 Robotic Process Automation9.3 Predictive Analytics
10. Back-Office Operations/Branch Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management10.1 Desktop Analytics
11. Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Projections
12. Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Competitive Landscape12.1 WFO/WEM Suite Competitive Positioning12.1.1 Company Snapshots12.2 High-Level Functional Summary12.2.1 High-Level Functional Components12.2.2 Recording12.2.3 Security and Compliance12.2.4 Dashboards, Reporting, and Analytics
13. Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Customer Satisfaction Survey13.1 Summary of Survey Findings and Analysis: Vendor Categories13.1.1 Vendor Satisfaction by Category and Customer13.2 Summary of Survey Findings and Analysis: WFO/WEM Modules13.2.1 WFO/WEM Module Satisfaction, by Category and Customer13.3 Summary of Survey Findings and Analysis: WFO/WEM Product Features13.3.1 WFO/WEM Product Features Satisfaction, by Category and Customer13.4 Customer Background and Insights13.4.1 Departments Using WFO/WEM13.4.2 How the WFO/WEM Solution is Helping to Address Top Contact Center Challenges13.4.3 Top 3 - 5 WFO/WEM Limitations13.4.4 Additional Comments
14. Pricing14.1 Pricing for a 250-Seat Premise-Based WFO/WEM Solution14.2 Pricing for a 250-Seat Cloud-Based WFO/WEM Solution
15. Company Reports15.1 Alvaria15.2 Calabrio15.3 Five9, Inc.15.4 NICE15.5 OnviSource15.6 Playvox15.7 Verint Systems
Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Vendor Directory
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hvilav
About ResearchAndMarkets.comResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager[email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-workforce-optimizationworkforce-engagement-management-wfowem-products-and-market-report-2023-featuring-alvaria-calabrio-five9-nice-onvisource-playvox--verint-systems-301728225.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To Call Center Management Homepage ]
CALL FOR CONTENT