|[September 14, 2016]
Two Day Leveraging Business Architecture Course - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - November 16-17, 2016 - Research and Markets
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Leveraging
Business Architecture" conference to their offering.
How can you assure that management direction which is based on the
external landscape (and the ecosystem) leads to satisfying executional
results? Will the organization achieve the desired improvement in
performance? Will you get more than just a pile of documentation from
analysts with no conclusions or recommendations? How will the current
emerging business architecture discipline help the situation?
Managers know that the relationships between various organization things
(components) are critical to business' performance. Management directs,
allocates, and structures these components in ways to improve the
organization's execution and performance. Knowing these structured
relationships between components (the architecture') helps drive
business transformation, excellence and success today.
The End to End Architecture (E2EA) approach leverages both business
architecture and enterprise architecture by providing a systematic
roadmap to successful execution of organizational initiatives and
projects. A formal approach assures that properly applied analytic
techniques achieve a predictable and appropriate outcome.
Management needs a firm understanding of how external influencing
factors impact the orgnization. The set of factors that influence the
organization define its Ecosystem'. Today, management has access to a
number of emerging architecture disciplines and tools that support
strategic goals. The increasing trend towards the digital enterprise,
executable strategic direction and business architecture are now a
significant part of business management and planning. Some examples of
architecture documentation and analytics tools used today are provided
through demonstration to solidify your understanding of such
This is a Knowledge Consultants, Inc. certified course and is part of
the KCI BPM curriculum.
All course attendees must meet minimum testing standards including
in-class exercises to receive certification (75% is the passing grade).
By attending this highly beneficial course, delegates will:
- Manage business change and impact analysis through a well-defined
architecture approach with analytics.
- Create architecture outputs that have value and are not just diagrams.
- Explain the value, steps and purpose of the end-to-end architecture
- Identify documentation and analytic needs and techniques of each
- Apply efficient gathering techniques for architecture material to
assure success of each perspective
- Explain how architecture is used in consolidation, mergers,
acquisitions and competitive intelligence in assessing return on
investment in architecture
- Understand how architecture enables successful business transformation
- Describe why architectures provides a way to assess and measure risk
in business transformation and improvement
- Seek out change and improvement opportunities through application of
analytics to architecture component.
- Demonstrate how to create architecture perspectives consistent with
- Explain business enablers (such as for processes namely skills, IT,
policies and procedures) and why they are important to business
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvrffb/leveraging
Related Topics: Business
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160914005670/en/
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]