Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Market Research Digest H1 2014
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gsmmmc/enterprise) has announced the addition of the "Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Market Research Digest H1 2014" subscription to their offering.
The Enterprise Resource Planning market has seen good growth in 2013 according to the latest ERP Research Digest from The Business Research Company . While the market as a whole has been growing at a reasonable rate it has been the Software as a Service (SaaS) element which has grown most impressively. One of the key drivers of this is the fact that enterprises are increasingly struggling with large amounts of data and are using cloud based applications to help to deal with this.
The Digest covers the subsectors within the ERP market . Of these it is the smaller sectors which are experiencing the strongest growth. The Project and Portfolio Management software (PPMS) market, which includes tools for project management particularly in IT projects, and the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software market, which includes software for knowledge sharing across organisations, are experiencing 25% growth or more, particularly as many of these tools move online.
Customer Relationship Management, (CRM) the largest segment within ERP, and is continuing to grow rapidly as competitors replicate the success of the Salesforce model.
Some highlights from the Digest include:
- Global SaaS-Based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Set For Rapid Growth - Mobility Key Trend In Enterprise Resource Planning SaaS Market - Enterprise Investments In Digital Marketing And Customer Experience Initiatives Driving CRM Market Growth - SAP Leads the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) And Supply Chain Management Market Segments - IT Organisations Moving To OPEX Model For Managing Their IT - Increased Volume Of Enterprise Data Drives The Market For SaaS-Based Business Intelligence Services - North American Companies Shifting Towards Microsoft SharePoint
- Automatic Data Processing Inc.
- Ceridian Corp.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Global Intelligence Alliance
- Halogen Software Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- IBM Corp.
- Infor (Lawson) Global Solutions
- JDA Software
- Kenexa Corp
- Ultimate Software Group Inc.
- Workday Inc.
- Xerox Corp
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gsmmmc/enterprise
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Software (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=34&campaign_id=gsmmmc)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]