India Cold Chain Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmb9n2/india_cold_chain) has announced the addition of the "India Cold Chain Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The Indian cold chain market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 23.88% during 2014 -19, in value terms.
Currently, the market is largely unorganized and fragmented with only handful domestic players offering complete food storage and logistics services in the country. However, over the next five years the Indian cold chain market is expected to witness consolidation due to growing private investments, entry of foreign refrigeration and insulation equipment manufacturers in the country, and growing demand for cold storage facilities and logistics from the pharmaceutical industry.
Northern India has the highest number of cold storage facilities due to high yield of food crops in states like Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh, and fruits in Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. The government of India has allowed 100% FDI in cold chain market along with several financial incentives and relaxations. These measures are anticipated to drive the cold chain market in India in the coming five years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Cold Chain Market Overview
4. India Cold Chain Market Outlook
5. India Cold Storage Market Outlook
6. India Temperature Controlled Vehicle Market Outlook
7. Supply Chain Analysis
8. India Cold Chain Market Dynamics
9. India Cold Chain Market Trends
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Bulaki Cold Storage Pvt. Ltd.
- ColdStar Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- Coldex Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- Dev Bhumi Cold Chain Ltd.
- Fresh and Health Enterprise Ltd.
- Gati Kausar Ltd.
- Kelvin Cold Chain Logistics Pvt. Ltd
- M J Logistics Services Ltd.
- RK Foodland Pvt. Ltd.
- Snowman Logistics Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmb9n2/india_cold_chain
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Food (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=57&campaign_id=xmb9n2), Logistics (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=108&campaign_id=xmb9n2)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]