Firepond by FPX Launches On Salesforce.com AppExchange
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 27, 2014
FPX, a pioneer of cloud-based sales enablement solutions for Saleforce.com®, today announced it has launched Firepond by FPX™ on AppExchange®, salesforce.com's marketplace of business applications. Firepond by FPX is the only Force-native Configure-Price-Quote® (CPQ) solution enabling companies of any size to implement enterprise-class CPQ functionality for a single fixed cost, including subscription and implementation services.
Leveraging 30 years of CPQ experience, FPX puts industry best practices "in the box." The Firepond by FPX suite of bundled Revenue Performance Management applications includes Firepond Data Manager by FPX™ and CPQ OnDemand by FPX™ that work together to automate time-consuming steps in the sales process; increasing productivity, average deal size and overall profitability.
Features & Benefits
• Based on FPX's CPQ OnDemand enterprise-caliber application
• Pre-built configuration templates based on industry best practices
• Turnkey implementation with FPX's Sign and Go-live™
• Configure, price and quote sales orders instantly and accurately
• Manage complex product data and rules with intuitive Force-native application
• Guided selling functionality to increase average deal size
• Governs discounting to improve profit margin integrity
• Automated proposal generation shortens the sales cycle with faster quotes
• Eliminates quoting errors, write-downs, labor costs and revenue delays
• Increases customer loyalty by improving the overall buying process
• Designed to scale without limit, accommodating the growth of a company
• Affordable, fixed cost packages available for 10, 25 or 50+ users Firepond by FPX Business Transformation Examples of tangible business results achieved by current FPX customers include:
• 105% increase in average order size
• 100% order accuracy resulting in material decreases from concessions and write-downs
• 12% increase in average margin contribution
• 28% increase in revenue during first year of utilization
"Firepond by FPX transforms more than just the way we sell," said Glen McLaughlin, President and CEO of Zonare, a California-based innovator of ultrasound imaging equipment. "It streamlines fulfillment, increases our brand image with highly professional quotes and proposals, and increases the time we can spend engaged with our customers and prospects. Plus, it's easy to use, easy to implement and will scale with us as we grow."
Firepond by FPX passed the Salesforce Security Review in mid-August. According to salesforce.com, all AppExchange and OEM applications are required to pass a security review to ensure the AppExchange remains a trusted cloud application ecosystem by meeting security standards and best practices.
Firepond by FPX is currently available on the AppExchange at http://www.appexchange.com.
FPX is the industry leader and go-to application vendor for any business process that spans between CRM systems and ERP systems. FPX is the inventor and pioneering innovator of cloud-based Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) solutions that automate time-consuming steps in the sales process, increasing productivity, average deal size and overall profitability. FPX provides a suite of Revenue Performance Management applications, comprised of CPQ, Contract Management, Order Automation, Renewal Management and Predictive Analytics, enabling companies of any size to better manage and transform complex and sophisticated business processes in the cloud. FPX is headquartered in Dallas with offices in the greater Minneapolis area, San Francisco, Hong Kong, London and Paris.
Firepond by FPX, Firepond Data Manager by FPX, CPQ OnDemand by FPX and FPX Sign and Go-Live are trademarks of FPX. Configure-Price-Quote is a registered trademark of FPX.
Salesforce.com and AppExchange are registered trademarks of salesforce.com and are used with permission.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12125527.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]