Gabriel & Co. Relaunches Interactive New Website
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) New York, NY (PRWEB) August 04, 2014
Gabriel & Co. is relaunching its website, GabrielNY.com, with new interactive features designed to build brand awareness and increase sales by directly connecting consumers to Gabriel's vast network of certified retailers. This new and unprecedented digital strategy is the driving force behind Gabriel & Co.'s efforts to engage "Generation Y" consumers on their preferred terms while exciting retailers about the countless marketing and sales tools that are made possible with technology. Gabriel & Co.'s technological savvy is being spearheaded by CEO and Founder, Jack Gabriel. The notoriously meticulous Gabriel, who has a background in engineering, proudly brings retailer partners into the current digital fold, offering consumers access to a vast selection of styles and information while solidifying strong relationships with their local brick and mortar retailer.
Technology is a seamless way to connect consumers with information. According to Nielsen, the New York-based global information and measurement group, Millennials, who at 77 million comprise 24% of the US population, prefer to receive their information digitally and harbor "more of a positive view of how technology is affecting their lives than any other generation." The company concludes that "this generation's digital tendencies, however, means that marketers and brands need to step up their games in order to keep up and engage with them."*
Gabriel & Co. has designed a series of new interactive features and applications (also available on smartphones and tablets) on its website to enhance the consumer shopping experience while driving web traffic directly to certified Gabriel & Co. retailer websites in order to complete the sale. In addition to a brand new look and feel, users can easily navigate through Gabriel & Co.'s prolific fashion and bridal collections. Highlights of the newly relaunched http://www.GabrielNY.com include:
• "Perfect Match," a consumer friendly custom ring building application for brides who want to design the perfect bespoke engagement ring, https://www.gabrielny.com/perfectmatch
• A brand new fashion "e-shop," where consumers and retailers can easily view an increased online selection of fine jewelry with the ability to search by collection, materials, or styles, including earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces and pendants, https://fashion.gabrielny.com
• The capacity to "sift and sort" with different filters (center stone, metal, etc.) in the bridal "e-shop," featuring 360 degree rotational product view(s), https://bridal.gabrielny.com
• Once consumers select a product for viewing or purchase, they are linked to their nearest certified Gabriel & Co. retailer's website, where they can seamlessly contact the retailer directly to set up an in-person experience
• A new media page featuring Gabriel & Co. press hits, https://www.gabrielny.com/media
• Interactive "live-chat" in the B2B pages, providing retailer support and instant answers from the convenience of a computer or tablet
• The ability to organize product according to price point in US or Canadian Dollars
Additionally, Gabriel & Co. is proud to announce that the brand has surpassed 500,000 Facebook followers, an increase of more than 330% in less than 6 months. For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/GabrielandCompanyNY.
"Today's consumer is shopping differently than her predecessor. Educated and discerning, she prefers the convenience of technology to thoroughly research brands while comparing product and pricing. As an industry, it is important that jewelers locate and engage the consumer digitally in order to move the needle and stay relevant in today's rapidly changing technological landscape," states Jack Gabriel.
About Gabriel & Co.:
Gabriel & Co. is an established fine jewelry design house. Founded in 1989 in Manhattan by brothers Jack and Dominick Gabriel, the aptly named Gabriel & Co. has grown into a world-renowned brand amongst consumers and within the fine jewelry industry. Most recently voted the most preferred and the most profitable brand by both JCK Magazine's Retailer Survey and INSTORE magazine's annual Big Survey, the story of Gabriel & Co. is one of timeless designs, hand crafted fine jewelry and stellar quality. For more information, visit http://www.GabrielNY.com.
*Source: Nielsen's Millennials: Technology = Social Connection Report, February 26, 2014
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12065933.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]