PreK Instructional Materials Market Opportunities 2013-2014
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqb4x5/market) has announced the addition of the "PreK Instructional Materials Market Opportunities 2013-2014" report to their offering.
Market Opportunities for PreK Instructional Materials 2013-2014 examines the early childhood education market and the potential for sales of instructional materials in this segment.
The report focuses on children who are enrolled in Head Start, stateand locally funded public PreK classrooms, and private childcare centers. It excludes kindergarten. Primary attention is paid to the core market of four-year-olds.
For this report an online and telephone survey of Head Start locations, school-based PreK and early childhood programs, and independent childcare centers was conducted. The survey yielded 228 responses through the online portion of the survey and 320 responses through the telephone portion. The bulk of respondents (87%) identified themselves as administrators, with the remaining 13% self-identifying as instructors.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Industry Size and Structure
Chapter 2: The Customer
Chapter 3: Trends and Drivers
Chapter 4: Funding Sources
Chapter 5: Looking Ahead
Chapter 6: Case Studies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqb4x5/market
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Publishing and Printing (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=70&campaign_id=tqb4x5), Education (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=78&campaign_id=tqb4x5)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]