Soft Drinks Packaging in Canada - New Report Available [ClickPress (UK)]
(ClickPress (UK) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) [ClickPress, Mon Jul 21 2014] Industrial plasticiser, a chemical substance added to plastics or other materials to make them more pliable, was found in some soft drinks products in Taiwan in May 2011. Many leading soft drinks players in China were involved in this incident, such as Uni-President, which led to panic among Chinese consumers. Its aftermath has led to decelerating volume growth in soft drinks in 2012 as compared to 2011. As a result, total soft drinks packaging experienced slower volume growth in 2012 than in 2011. Industry Prospects
Affected by rising labour costs and raw material price hikes, the trend of shrinking pack size is likely to continue in the forecast period, with the launch of more miniature-pack soft drinks products. With the reduced pack size, manufacturers are expected to charge less for each product, to make it more affordable to average consumers.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions. The Soft Drinks Packaging in China market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the total unit volume of soft drinks packaging in China?
* What are the major soft drinks pack types in China?
* How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in China?
* Are larger bulk sizes performing well in response to the recession?
* What are the most dynamic pack types within soft drinks? Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
(c) 2014 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]