Shale Oil Market in the US to Grow at 13.3% CAGR by 2018 Forecasts - a New Research Report at Sandlerresearch.org
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 17, 2014
Tremendous advances in technology have led to an increase in the extraction of shale oil from oil reserves in the US. These advances include unlocking the potential of unconventional oil, managing produced water, development and determination of oil, well log interpretation, and development of well simulation models. Vendors are increasing their R&D investment to reduce the time and cost of horizontal drilling. Advanced technology has increased the yield of shale oil and reduced risks involved significantly.
Analysts forecast the Shale Oil market in the US will grow at a CAGR of 13.3 percent over the period 2013-2018. According to the report, the growth of the Shale Oil market in the US is driven by several factors. One of the main drivers is the depletion of conventional oil reserves in the country. Because of the depletion of oil reserves, focus has shifted to unconventional oil resources, such as shale oil, to reduce dependency on conventional oil resources.
The Shale Oil market in the US can be divided into four segments based on end-user into the Transportation sector, Industrial sector, Power Generation sector, and Others.
Shale Oil Market in the US 2014-2018 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the key states for shale oil production in the US, namely, Texas, North Dakota, and Kansas; it also covers the Shale Oil market in the US landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The report recognizes the following companies as the key players in the Shale Oil Market in the US: Devon Energy Corp., EOG Resources Inc., ExxonMobil Corp., Hess Corp., Marathon Oil Corp., SM Energy Co., American Shale Oil, Chevron Corp., ConocoPhillips Co., Continental Resources Inc., Murphy Oil Corp., Noble Energy Inc., Shale Technologies LLC, Viru Keemia Group , Whiting Petroleum Corp.
Purchase report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19381.
Key Market Driver
• Depletion of Conventional Oil Reserves Key Market Challenge
• Capital-intensive Nature of Shale Oil Projects Key Market Trend
• Rapid Technological Advancements Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the capital-intensive nature of shale oil projects. Shale oil extraction requires technical expertise and use of advanced technologies. This increases the overall cost of these projects. Increasing environmental concerns also pose a challenge to market growth. Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Overview
06.1.1 Market Size and Forecast by High Production scenario
06.1.2 Market Size and Forecast by Moderate production scenario
06.1.3 Market Size and Forecast by Low Production scenario
06.2 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by End-users
07.1 Shale Oil Market in the US by End-users Segmentation 2013
07.2 Shale Oil Market in the US by End-user Segmentation 2018
07.3 Shale Oil Market in the US in the Transportation Sector
07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
07.4 Shale Oil Market in the US by Industrial Sector
07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
07.5 Shale Oil Market in the US by Power Generation Sector
07.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Key Leading States
09.2 North Dakota
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
17.1 Competitive Scenario
17.1.1 Key News
17.1.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
17.2 Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
28 - List of Exhibits
Explore other new reports on Energy & Power Market, Oil & Gas Market.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/us-shale-oil-market-2014/2018-analysis-report/prweb12025591.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]