Global Smart Lighting Markets 2014-2022: Products, Companies and Technologies
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8xqbld/smart_lighting) has announced the addition of the "Smart Lighting Markets-2014; V2. Products, Companies and Technologies" report to their offering.
Many existing smart lighting systems are intended primarily to add to LEDs' already impressive energy efficiency. This makes strategic sense given current concerns about rising real energy prices. However, this report believes that with the market becoming crowded, suppliers of smart lighting systems will need to find new ways to differentiate themselves in the market, either by
(1) exploring new end user markets such as street lighting or auto lighting.
(2) adding new functionality such as health and mood lighting or even visible light communications (VLC).
The latest lighting research indicates that smart lighting can also lead to improved health and mood, while newer technology is showing the way to using smart lighting systems for air quality monitoring and even the delivery of information services.
While smart lighting systems have evolved as standalone products, this report notes that, in this Internet-of-Things era, the smart lighting business must be seen as part of a bigger picture. In particular, in this report we discuss the opportunities that are expected to emerge as smart lighting systems increasingly interface with building and home automation products.
Also included is an analysis of the smart lighting strategies of the firms that are expected to be major players in the smart lighting space. It examines what the prospects for start-ups are in this space. And in Volume I there is an eight-year market forecast with breakouts by type of product, end user market segment, and the regions/countries where this report will be sold.
Key Topics Covered:
- Emerging Opportunities in Smart Lighting
- Lighting Industry
- Electronics and Semiconductor Industries
- Networking and Building Automation Opportunities
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Smart Lighting System Product and Technology Evolution
- Smart Ballasts and Beyond
- Sensor Technology Developments Impacting Smart Lighting - Smart Lighting Controllers
- Smart Health and Mood Lighting
- Chips: LED Drivers for Smart Lighting
- Smart Lighting Systems Software
- Networking and Interface Evolution for Smart Lighting Systems - Smart Lighting in the Context of the Internet-of-Things - Smart Lighting, Smart Grids and Smart Windows
Chapter Three: Profiles of Major Smart Lighting Firms
- Acuity Brands/Adura
- CommScope/Redwood Systems
- Cooper Lighting/Eaton
- Daintree Networks
- Digital Lumens
- Echoflex Solutions
- Energy Automation Systems
- Greenwave Reality
- Lumetric Lighting
- Universal Lighting
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8xqbld/smart_lighting
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Nanotechnology (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=326&campaign_id=8xqbld)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]