|[May 14, 2014]
Research and Markets: Global Calcium Channel Antagonists (Migraine) Forecasts and Opportunities to 2023
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f5sxj/calcium_channel)
has announced the addition of the "Calcium
Channel Antagonists (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023"
report to their offering.
By 2023, the migraine market will grow to $3.7 billion at a compound
annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6%, with the US continuing to dominate
the market as a result of higher drug prices and a large migraine
population. Some of the new treatments are expected to target the key
unmet needs but opportunities will remain for further treatment choices
especially drugs that will offer an improved safety and side-effects
Calcium channel antagonists initially evoked interest in the treatment
of migraine due to their vasodilator effects on the cerebral vasculature
(Montastruc and Senard, 1992). However, their effects are most likely
due to blocking the transmembrane influx of calcium across cell
membranes through slow, voltage-dependent channels. Calcium channels are
located extracellularly or intracellularly and consist of different
subtypes: those that are voltage-gated (opened by depolarization) and
ligand-gated (opened by chemical messengers).
- Overview of Migraine, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms,
diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on
the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Calcium channel antagonists including product
description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Calcium channel antagonists for the top two
countries from 2012 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the Italy and Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for Migraine
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of Calcium channel antagonists performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Calcium channel antagonists from 2012-2023
in the top two countries (Italy and Japan)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f5sxj/calcium_channel
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]