|[March 20, 2014]
Research and Markets: Crowdsourcing Best Practice Guide - Understand how crowdsourcing can enrich your customer insight
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mww29v/crowdsourcing)
has announced the addition of the "Crowdsourcing
Best Practice Guide" report to their offering.
This report is designed to help business-to-business marketers
understand how crowdsourcing can enrich their customer insight, gather
product ideas and feedback, capture and anaylse data. This step-by-step
guide talks marketers through planning, starting and managing a
Crowdsourcing has enabled businesses, large and small, to tap into the
knowledge of the crowds to gain better insight, design better products,
build engagement and reduce costs. The use of crowdsourcing has
increased substantially with the growing use of the internet.
This best practice guide looks at crowdsourcing models and techniques,
idetifying crowds and their motivations to contribute to conversation,
challenges marketers face, and delivering results.
This guide will help B2B marketers engage their crowd, select the right
platforms and technique, overcome obstacles that crowdsourcing presents
and deliver the best results.
This guide will help you:
- Understand models and techniques: select the correct platforms and
techniques to motivate audiences to contribute.
- Define objectives: set objectives at the appropriate level of detail
to contribute to strategy and goals.
- Strategy: integrate crowdsourcing with pre-existing digital strategy
to ensure channels are appropriate and relevant for the project.
The guide covers:
- Implementation: how to engage your crowd and deliver the best results.
- Challenges: how to overcome obstacles that have arisen during a decade
of testing and experimentation.
- Case studies: an example of crowdsourcing in action from leading B2B
Who should buy this guide?
- Brand marketers
- Digital marketing professionals
- Heads of marketing
- Heads of social media
- Marketing communications managers
- VPs of marketing
- Marking directors
- Marketing managers
- Anyone involved in the process of defining or re-defining
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mww29v/crowdsourcing
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]