Aminex PLC Changes its Board of Directors [Gulf Oil & Gas (Egypt)]
(Gulf Oil & Gas (Egypt) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Aminex PLC announces the following Board changes and appointments which will take effect immediately:
- Jay Bhattacherjee, Chief Executive, has been appointed to the Board.
- Philip Thompson, Chief Operating Officer, has been appointed to the Board.
- Max Williams, Chief Financial Officer, has been appointed to the Board as Finance Director
- Brian Hall has stepped down as Acting Executive Chairman and will remain as Chairman for as long as required
- Mike Rego, Exploration Director, is stepping down from the Board and leaving the Company to pursue other opportunities
Aminex Chairman Brian Hall commented:
"Jay Bhattacherjee and Philip Thompson have been working with the Company as consultants for several months and we are pleased to cement the relationship through their appointments to the Board.
They have each acquired substantial holdings in the Company through vending their own Company into Aminex for shares and following this up with material cash contributions in the recent successful placing. Max Williams has been with Aminex for many years and his services are highly valued, never more so than during the last 12 month period. All three will be proposed for election at the forthcoming AGM.
Mike Rego has been a long-serving Exploration Director. We wish him well in his future ventures and warmly thank him for his support in the past.
The new and existing Board members will now jointly own approximately one eighth of the enlarged Company's issued share capital."
(c) 2014 Universal Solutions S.A.E. All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]