Avaya Helps Healthcare Organizations Improve Patient Experience, Care Team Collaboration and Cost Control [Mid-East.Info]
(Mid-East.Info Via Acquire Media NewsEdge)
• Collaboration technologies increase care team productivity and support cost control
• Customer experience solutions improve patient outreach and personalized delivery while providing greater efficiency for the business with contact centers
• Advanced networking solutions address security concerns by protecting data while keeping it accessible
DUBAI, UAE: Avaya, a global provider of communications and collaboration solutions and services, is helping healthcare organizations enhance the patient, provider and payer experiences and advance their business through technologies that improve care team collaboration, patient outreach and service delivery. Avaya solutions that enable telemedicine, remote consultation and virtual healthcare have helped improve patient outcomes, increased care team productivity, and allowed greater cost control – all while addressing security concerns for protecting data while keeping it accessible.
A leader in collaboration and contact center technologies for healthcare, Avaya offers:
• Mobile Collaboration can extend the connected patient experience to the entire care team supports. Avaya Mobile Activity Assistant and Avaya one-X® Mobile help keep providers, patients, and caregivers connected—anywhere, anytime, via smartphones and tablets—for better, faster care coordination and increased patient engagement.
• Video Collaboration technologies enable telemedicine, linking small or isolated clinics with larger healthcare facilities where specialists are located. Doctors are also able to capture and share important imagery with colleagues regardless of location to help provide the necessary treatment in a time and cost effective manner. Avaya solutions such as Scopia Desktop help to facilitate home care, which is becoming more essential in today's environment as providers strive to minimize costs, and multiple video solutions play a critical role in advancing medical education.
• Healthcare Contact Center technologies such as Avaya proactive outreach reduce administrative resources for appointment reminders, improve collections to increase revenue and support ongoing patient care. Avaya can blend inbound and outbound communications in a seamless experience for applications such as nurse call.
• Improve security and protect data while still keeping information accessible. Compliance with HIPAA privacy regulations and PCI data security standards can be difficult. Avaya VENA Fabric Connect helps protect sensitive data with the flexibility to isolate network zones to segment guest Wi-Fi, medical devices, and payment systems.
Avaya provides communications, collaboration and networking solutions more than 5,500 healthcare institutions around the world, including seven out of 10 top hospitals. Over the past six years, the company has invested more than $2.5 billion in R&D on technologies that have helped transform business, including the healthcare industry and medical practices.
"The healthcare industry has long understood the value of technology to improve healthcare delivery, and is now one of the leading verticals incorporating communications and collaboration solutions to provide an end-to-end experience that is more accessible to a broader group of patients. Avaya's deep experience with the industry enables healthcare organizations to take advantage of communications and collaboration solutions with the privacy, compliance and security needed that deliver an holistic patient experience and improve the business."
Tara Mahoney, senior director, Avaya Professional Service Healthcare Consulting
Tags: Avaya, healthcare, contact center, customer experience management, collaboration, unified communications, telemedicine, medical education, HIMSS, healthcare IT, video conferencing
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications software and services, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
(c) 2014 mid-east.info Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]