Bharat Book Bureau: Research and Development Trends of China Healthcare Informatization, 2013-2017
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) According to the data from China Hospital Association, China's medical industry spent CNY 18 billion on IT in 2012, rising by 23% compared with the previous year; the annual average growth rate was nearly 25% for recent five years.
According to the 12th-Five-Year Informatization Promotion Arrangements of Ministry of Health, China's Healthcare Informatization 2012-2013 mainly should be still a progressive process from points to areas. During 2014 to 2015, it will be comprehensively promoted. As the Huidian Research estimates, the Healthcare informatization industry will step into the explosive period in 2014 and usher in a faster growth.
This report mainly includes the following points:
(1) Making the in-depth analysis of the overall operation of China's medical industry
(2) Making the specific analysis of status quo of the world and China's healthcare informatization development
(3) Making the specific analysis of segmented industry demand of China's healthcare informatization
(4) Making the major analysis of leading enterprises of China's healthcare informatization
(5) Making the thematic analysis of China's medical procurement
(6) Making the forecast for the future development of China's healthcare informatization
All these aforementioned can offer the decisive reference for customers to know the latest development status of China's healthcare informatization market.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports-470085/research-and-development-trends-of-china-healthcare-informatization-2013-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772+91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-83681-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
For Live Chat - http://bit.ly/19m3TU4CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]