|[February 28, 2014]
Research and Markets: MediPoint: Bone Grafts and Substitutes - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8hqch5/medipoint_bone)
has announced the addition of the "MediPoint:
Bone Grafts and Substitutes - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts"
report to their offering.
Although autograft is still perceived as the gold-standard material in
bone grafting, the wide array of alternatives available in the market
has resulted in a gradual shift towards increased adoption of bone
grafts and substitutes (BGS), especially in the US and European markets.
In contrast to the general picture in developed countries, autograft
bone still represents the most popular option during bone grafting in
the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region and South America.
The global competitive landscape in each of the segments (including
traditional allograft bone, machined allograft bone, BMPs, DBMs,
synthetic bone substitutes, and cell-based matrices) is difficult to
define as the regulatory conditions for BGS differ from country to
country, and therefore the market leaders can vary significantly in each
segment of the market.
- An overview of BGS, which includes epidemiology, etiology, ymptoms,
diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC BGS market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to
2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for BGS.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and
challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety,
clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study
details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports,
and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview
and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the BGS sector through market impact analysis,
future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Clinical Trials to Watch
Current and Future Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8hqch5/medipoint_bone
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]