|[February 17, 2014]
Research and Markets: Strategies for the European Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets 2014
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tvnm6/2014_strategies)
has announced the addition of the "2014
Strategies for the European Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets"
report to their offering.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics,
monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding
of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound
impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New
molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate
existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple
assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems
will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical
laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument
manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of
self-troubleshooting, auto-calibration and other advanced features.
Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA contet,
and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit
(Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate,
Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual),
Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others),
Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm
Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal
Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor
DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology
and flow cytometry products by country.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by country, individual
test and market segment:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Ambulatory Care Centers
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry tests
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new
technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tvnm6/2014_strategies
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]