capSpire Kicks Off Spring Recruiting Blitz
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Fayetteville, Arkansas; Stillwater, Oklahoma (PRWEB) January 30, 2014
capSpire, a global commodity consulting and solutions company, announces plans to hire junior-level commodity trading risk management (CTRM) and enterprise content management (ECM) consultants as part of the firm’s strategic expansion in 2014. The firm, recently named the fastest growing private company in Arkansas by Inc. Magazine, is looking to hire several high-quality candidates to fill key positions in its North America locations. Candidates looking for a challenging career with excellent growth potential are urged to visit the capSpire website to learn more.
capSpire representatives will begin on-campus interviews and information sessions for potential junior-level hires on the following college campuses listed below:
• January 30th – Oklahoma State University
• March 5th – University of Arkansas
To ensure professional success, new hires at capSpire are put through a comprehensive, eight-week-long “boot camp.” During the intense training program, new hires are given additional knowledge in commodity trading risk management (CTRM), best practices around CTRM consulting, and are educated in commodity business processes and solutions.
“We are continually impressed with the talent emerging from the colleges and universities we visit each recruiting cycle. When we hire a new employee from one of these prestigious schools, we want to put them in the best possible position to succeed – both professionally and personally. We know an employee’s potential within our company is unlimited if they are given the tools and training necessary to succeed and that’s why our “boot camp” is a fundamental part of capSpire’s culture,” says capSpire co-founder Jeff Hardcastle.
Fast Facts about capSpire:
• capSpire was ranked on the Inc. Magazine 500|5000 List in 2013 and was named the “fastest growing private company in Arkansas”. The firm ranked 33rd on Inc. Magazine's list of top companies in the energy industry. In 2012 and 2013, capSpire was one of three hundred premier companies awarded the national Alfred P. Sloan Award for introducing creative ideas to help employees achieve the best of both worlds — a quality family life along with a satisfying, successful career.
• In 2012 and 2013, capSpire was one of three hundred premier companies awarded the national Alfred P. Sloan Award for introducing creative ideas to help employees achieve the best of both worlds — a quality family life along with a satisfying, successful career.
• Coupled with a fantastic benefits package and vacation policy, capSpire offers a creative work environment that’s flexible, fun, challenging and rewarding.
capSpire is a global consulting and solutions company that creates, customizes, and implements meaningful technology for commodity focused organizations. With expertise in commodities trading, risk management, and complex enterprise content management, capSpire creates valuable business process and technical solutions for Fortune 500 companies. The firm’s flagship product, Gravitate, is revolutionizing the way companies communicate with their clients. capSpire offers an unparalleled level of service and is headquartered in Northwest Arkansas, with additional offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Dublin, Ireland. The firm was recently recognized as the fastest growing private company in Arkansas. Visit http://www.capspire.com, for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11535263.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]