|[January 28, 2014]
Research and Markets: Hidradenitis Suppurativa - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 Report
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnjgkx/hidradenitis)
has announced the addition of the "Hidradenitis
Suppurativa - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their
'Hidradenitis Suppurativa - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an
overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides
information on the therapeutic development for Hidradenitis Suppurativa,
complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and
discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the
therapeutic development for Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hidradenitis
- A review of the Hidradenitis Suppurativa products under development by
companies and universities/research institutes based on informaion
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Hidradenitis Suppurativa pipeline on the basis of
route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio
and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of
the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Hidradenitis Suppurativa pipeline depth and focus of Indication
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to
enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Johnson & Johnson
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnjgkx/hidradenitis
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]