(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "Lebanon Soft Drinks Review 2013" research report to their offering.
A competitively priced comprehensive overview of the key categories in the soft drinks market.
Why was the report written?
Available for over 80 markets, Soft Drinks Review2013 reports provide a comprehensive overview of soft drinks markets. Compiled from Publisher's extensive global soft drinks database, the reports offer a cost effective way of quickly gaining an understanding of the industries dynamics and structure.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The Soft Drinks Reviews for each market provide an analysis of category trends in the current landscape - looking at the key current and also the emerging trends.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The Soft Drinks Reviews provide an analysis of the drivers behind the key soft drinks category growth, covering for example the impact of the economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels, pricing challenges, raw material price hikes, changes in consumer taste etc
What makes this report unique and essential to
The 2013 Soft Drinks Review reports comprise of data tables, charts and supporting text. The reports are compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers 'on the ground'. Soft Drinks Reviews provide an invaluable guide to latest trends.
- Data includes consumption volumes (million litres and litres per capita) for key soft drinks categories from 2007 to 2012 plus forecasts to 2016.
- Percentage markets shares are provided for key soft drinks categories including segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2011 and 2012 actuals, plus2013 forecasts.
- Leading companies' market shares for 2010, 2011 and 2012 are provided by soft drinks category.
- Where applicable, new products in 2012 are identified.
- Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and Private Label.
Spanning over 82 pages, 68 tables and 23 figures "Lebanon Soft Drinks Review 2013" report covering Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Carbonates, Juice, Nectars, Still Drinks, Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks, Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Methodology, Glossary.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.