|[January 07, 2014]
Research and Markets: North American VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pftsgf/north_american)
has announced the addition of the "North
American VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market" report
to their offering.
The VoIP access and SIP trunking market is entering into a growth stage
and is moving closer to becoming the de-facto communications link from
business customers' premises to service providers' networks. Vendors,
service providers, and channel partners can use this analysis to
identify growth opportunities and develop sustainable business
strategies. The study discusses market drivers, restraints, and trends.
It also provides market share analysis and competitor assessment.
revenue. This analysis covers the North American market for the period
2012 to 2019.
Key Questions Answered
-Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what
- How is the market impacted by the overall enterprise unified
- How are traditional market participants faring against new challengers?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for
- Do current deployment models meet customer needs and how will these
- When is the tipping point for VoIP access and SIP services over
traditional telecom services?
1. In this early growth stage, the market focus is on migrating new
customers to VoIP, and not competitive churn.
2. Hosted IP telephony solutions are the most direct competition to SIP
trunking, even internally within service providers.
3. Simplification and optimization of deployments will accelerate main
stream customer adoption.
4. Competitive differentiation will come from features and flexible
options, rather than commodity pricing.
5. Mergers and acquisitions that can be quickly integrated are still the
shortest path to growth and scale.
Key Topics Covered
- Title, Research Team and Table of Contents
- Executive Summary and Implications
- Market Dynamics
The Last Word
- The Three Big Predictions and Recommendations
- Additional Information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pftsgf/north_american
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]