HetNets, Small Cells and Wi-Fi Offloading - 2013 Global Report
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qc8wcj/small_cells_and) has announced the addition of the "HetNets, Small Cells and Wi-Fi Offloading - 2013 Global Report" report to their offering.
HetNets, small cells and Wi-Fi offloading - the solution to operators' coverage and capacity challenges? The author forecasts that annual shipments of small cells will grow from 2.1 million units in 2012 to 13.0 million units worldwide in 2018. Get up to date with the small cell strategies of the leading mobile operators and vendors and future market and technology trends with the second edition of this 160 page report in the author's NGT Research Series.
Small Cells and Wi-Fi Offloading is the third consecutive report analysing the emerging global market for small cell base stations and Wi-Fi offloading solutions. This strategic research report in the NGT Research Series provides you with 160 pages of unique business intelligence, including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
This report will allow you to:
- Benefit from numerous executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Comprehend how small cell technologies affect mobile networks.
- Identify key players on the global small cell market.
- Predict future business models for femtocell services.
- Anticipate the timing of mass-deployments of small cell devices and services.
- Realize the importance of integrated Wi-Fi offloading solutions.
- Evaluate the existing Wi-Fi offloading solutions from key vendors.
- Gain access to the latest data and forecasts about small cell shipments.
This report answers the following questions:
- What is the current status of the femtocell market?
- How will femtocell services evolve in the future?
- What are the femtocell strategies of the leading mobile operators?
- Which companies are active in the small cell market?
- Which operators have introduced Wi-Fi offloading solutions?
- How will cellular and Wi-Fi small cell technologies evolve in the future?
- How will North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific compare in terms of small cell deployments?
Who should buy this report?
Small Cells and Wi-Fi Offloading is the foremost source of information about the status, future market trends and technology developments on this market. Whether you are a vendor, telecom operator, investor, consultant or application developer, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to small cells and Wi-Fi offloading
1.2 Communication network technology evolution
1.3 Mobile network capacity improvement strategies
2. Small cell and Wi-Fi technology
2.1 Mobile network standards and architectures
2.2 Femtocell architectures in 3GPP and 3GPP2 networks
2.3 Wi-Fi and cellular network integration
3. Small cell deployments
3.1 Small cells and femtocells from an operator perspective 3.2 Small cell trials and commercial offerings
4. Wi-Fi network deployments
4.1 Wi-Fi network operators, aggregators and brokers
4.2 Carrier Wi-Fi network deployments and services
5. Vendor profiles and strategies
5.1 The small cell value chain
5.2 End-to-end small cell system vendors and integrators 5.3 Small cell and residential gateway vendors
5.4 Small cell chipset vendors
5.5 Small cell software and network gateway vendors
5.6 Wi-Fi data offloading solution vendors
5.7 Wi-Fi equipment vendors
6 Market trends and forecasts
6.1 Small cell market trends
6.2 Small cell market forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qc8wcj/small_cells_and
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=qc8wcj)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]