Electricity Transmission and Distribution Report and Database
Aug 23, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w82cgt/electricity) has announced the addition of the "Electricity Transmission and Distribution Report and Database" report to their offering.
The 'Electricity Transmission and Distribution market report and database' helps companies and countries evaluate how the electricity transmission and distribution networks will evolve to cope with ever rising demand. The data enables teams to review the leading manufacturers and their products. It provides forecasts to 2017, calculates line lengths and outlines the various energy infrastructure options available to increase energy efficiency, such as increasing power lines or focusing on installing new electricity line and grid technology. Vital information for anyone operating within the Electricity Transmission and Distribution industry.
The Excel database is the main focus of the product and contains vital forecasts and electrical transmission and distribution data for 180 countries. This database includes forecasts and analysis of the electrical power distribution industry, electricity transmission, power lines, smart grid market share and more, including:
- Electricity Annual Demand, globally, regionally and by country
- Capital Expenditure in the T&D industry
- Transmission and Distribution Company listings
- Electricity Distribution Line-length Data (installed KMs)
- Capex data (2012 actuals forecast to 2017 in 2012 USD)
- Annual Demand Data (2012 actuals forecast to 2017 in 2012 USD)
- Generation Capacity (Installed MW Capacity) data
- Voltage Breakdown and Overhead Underground Analysis
- Electricity Network Maps
- Electricity Grid Interconnections
The Annual Demand information contains a regional and by-country overview of the annual demand 2012 actual figures and forecasts for 2013-2017 in 2012 United States Dollars (USD) as broken down into the 9 sectors defined by NRG Expert:
- Transformers Annual Demand,
- Power Systems Annual demand,
- Utility Automation,
- Cables Annual Demand,
- Switchgear Annual Demand,
- Sub-Stations Annual Demand,
- Towers Annual Demand,
- Insulators Annual Demand,
- Electricity Meters Annual Demand.
The Capex information shows Capital Expenditure in the Electrical Transmission and Distribution industry by region and by country, presenting 2012 actual and 2013-2017 forecast figures in 2012 USD.
The market research report presents a background to the Electrical Supply Industry before delving deeper into the state of the industry at present and looking towards the future.
As well as explaining the various sectors of the industry as used in the database, the report provides a comparative overview of Annual Demand for Transmission and Distribution Equipment, Capital Expenditure and Installed Lengths for 36 of the 180 countries contained in the database.
Presented in the Electricity Transmission and Distribution Report:
- Company Analysis
- Global Market Share data for major players
- Market shares for Smart Grid companies in key regions.
- NRG Expert Methodology used to compile the Transmission and Distribution Database and Report.
- Regional Electrical Power and Electricity lines
- Analysis on Grid technologies and Interconnections
- A high level analysis of the Transmission and Distribution electrical energy industry and electricity lines
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a global understanding of the electrical energy market and power transmission lines
- Understand the trends, developments and opportunities for power system distribution and electricity infrastructure
- Prepare market size evaluations and electrical energy forecasts on electricity infrastructure and electric power distribution
- Manipulate the in-depth electricity data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w82cgt/electricity
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Energy and Natural Resources (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=8&campaign_id=w82cgt), Power (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=47&campaign_id=w82cgt)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]