2013 Worldwide Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report
Feb 07, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6tclh/2013_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2013 Worldwide Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 Worldwide Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including switching equipment, fax machines, modems and headsets.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 33421: Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing wire telephone and data communications equipment. These products may be standalone or board-level components of a larger system. Examples of products made by these establishments are central office switching equipment, cordless telephones (except cellular), PBX equipment, telephones, telephone answering machines, and data communications equipment, such as bridges, routers, and gateways.
- Communications Equipment mfg.
- Radio Equipment mfg.
- TV Broadcasting Equipment mfg.
- Audio & Video Equipment mfg.
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 33421 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing is:
96% comparable to SIC 3661 - Telephone & Telegraph Apparatus
4% of SIC 8741 Management Services
- Telephone Equipment Mfg. Industry
- Telephone and telegraph apparatus Toll switching equipment, telephone
- Telephones and telephone apparatus Telegraph and related apparatus
- Autotransformers for telephone switchboards PBX equipment, manual or automatic
- Communication headgear, telephone Telegraph office switching equipment
- Facsimile equipment Telegraph or telephone carrier equipment
- Headsets, telephone Carrier equipment, telephone or telegraph
- Modems Data sets, telephone or telegraph
- Switching equipment, telephone Electronic secretary
- Telephone answering machines Message concentrators
- Telephone central office equipment, dial or manual Multiplex equipment, telephone and telegraph
- Telephone dialing devices, automatic Switchboards, telephone or telegraph
- Telephone sets, all types except cellular radio Telephone cords, jacks, adapters, etc.
- Telephone station equipment and parts, wire Fiber optics communications equipment
- Telephones, sound powered (no battery)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6tclh/2013_worldwide
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Manufacturing and Industry (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=13&campaign_id=l6tclh)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]