KJ Gamez Offers 101+ Reasons for Considering its Newest Smartphone Game for a Valentine's Gift
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 04, 2013
A new mobile game, "Koala Heroes," launched in time for Valentine’s Day, features several popular game mechanics in one. It starts out in a world of candy dreams that warm the player's heart upon when fetching the koala's most precious desire a simple leaf of eucalyptus is fetched. Players move across five worlds as they help the koalas find eucalyptus under a tower of sweet candy; bring koalas to the other shore of man-made lakes where delicious eucalyptus leaves await; stop hungry night owls from snatching baby koalas in treetops; steer a koala across city landscapes to its favorite food source, while avoiding oncoming traffic and hungry dingos.
Koala Heroes comes with many free gifts when played to completion, including a beloved Koala Jo doll (it will arrive in time for Valentine’s Day if ordered before February 7th). Prizes consist of a combination of tangible goods and visual assets, as well as over one hundred promotional offers and coupons that include free haircuts, books, meals, vitamins, and other items to help sweeten the deal.
The koala computer game character, inspired by a shamanic proverb, shapeshifts, transcends the universe, and realizes real human emotions, like sadness. With KJ Gamez, the computer game user enters a world where nothing is impossible for the small fearless koala. The koala
becomes its own hero while exploring a world with endless possibilities.
• Reward ingenuity with 101+ free gifts when a game is played to the end! • Let a small koala teach by example that fears are only real if we allow them to be.
• Learn about global and environmental relationships while following your passions.
• Value delayed gratification and perseverance in bringing projects to completion.
• Improve brainpower skills such as problem solving and increased attention.
• Play with ease! This game was designed for any age (6 and up).
• Created for smartphones, KJ Gamez also work well on iPads and other tablets.
• Different levels of entertainment include stunning visuals, music, and sounds.
• Multiple stages were designed for any age group and skill set in mind.
• High-endurance gameplay leads to epic wins with multiple prizes in wait. • Clean user interface with consistent menu structure throughout each game.
• Easy access to pause button, instructions, sound settings, and scores.
KJ GamezTM features entertaining, socially conscious Apple and Android smartphone games centered around a koala rag doll avatar, simply known as "KJ Hero." Inspired by shamanic powers attributed to the koala by ancient Aboriginals, KJ helps conquer fears, encourages the player to achieve the impossible, explores character reinvention, transcends universes and known realities. Each game comes with free gifts when played to completion. The prizes consist of a combination of tangible goods and visual assets.
The educational system of America is realizing that immediate interactive positive feedback from a computer game can be a tremendous motivational circuit for students. With incentive for motivation, the game creates a sense of urgency. Obstacles are challenges to be met. Achieving a grand win that takes perseverance to achieve creates an extraordinary positive motivational system. Players receive immediate feedback, complete with animation and sounds. The educational score results, whether high or low, are nonthreatening. The inanimate bond is a built-in version of trust with the results a computer can provide. The wins or defeats and high or low scores the game provides are given without negative feedback. The user realizes that the computer is not threatening and is a reliable tool for feedback toward obtaining a goal.
Available on iTunes.com, Amazon, Google Play and Barnes & Noble Nook stores:
Koala Jungle; Koala Heroes; Aqua Koalas; Koala Maze; Koala Museum; Dream Koalas; Pop Art Koalas; Happy Koalas; Space Koalas; Magic Koalas; Smart Koalas; Snow Koalas.
Apps: Koala Coloring Book; Klassic Koalas Master Collection (thirteen books in one app).
• Apple ITunes, Amazon apps, GooglePlay, Barnes & Noble Nook.
• Games-specific page: http://www.koalajo.com/games.html
• Web: http://www.koalajo.com, http://m.koalajo.com (mobile)
• Twitter: @KJ_Gamez
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kjgamez.koalajo
• Contact: kj_gamez(at)yahoo(dot)com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/appshout/koala-heroes/prweb10393986.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]