Research and Markets Adds Report: Telco CDN - What Place for Operators?
Jan 30, 2013 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Telco CDN - What Place for Operators " report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
Facing the growth in Internet traffic, especially video, the major telecom operators are now deploying CDNs in their networks.
They could potentially upset the entire video distribution ecosystem.
However, technical deployments are complex and the commercial challenges are daunting in a market that is already very competitive. This study gives the status of this new market and provides information on the positioning of the various players in the value chain.
- What are the operators' initiatives in CDN
- How will the other players (traditional CDNs, commercial CDNs, content providers) react to operator CDNs
- What objectives do operators want to achieve with CDNs
- Can operators be technically and economically competitive
- Why is the CDN federation essential to this market's development
- What are the prospects for this market
- Deutsche Telekom
- Telecom Italia
- Bell Canada
- Telecom Argentina
- Juniper Networks
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- Limelight Networks
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]