|[November 26, 2012]
Research and Markets: Global and China Lithium Battery Separator Industry Report, 2012-2014
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4z6vmv/global_and_china)
has announced the addition of the "Global
and China Lithium Battery Separator Industry Report, 2012-2014"
report to their offering.
As of the end of 2011, China lithium battery separator industry had
showed the followings:
By the source of supply, although China's annual output of lithium
battery separator approximated 140 million square meters, the high-end
products were still supplied by the corporations from the United States,
Japan and South Korea;
By region, lithium battery separator enterprises concentrated in the
Pearl River Delta, the Yangtze River Delta and North China. In the
future, the lithium battery separator industry will shape industrial
clusters in these three regions;
By production process, Cangzhou Mingzhu and Donghang Photoelectric
adopted dry single-drawing process, while most of other vendors applied
double-drawing process and wet process.
As of the end of 2011, China's high-end separators and power battery
separators had been totally imported; Celgard, Asahi Kasei and Tonen
Chemical occupied 62% market share in China. Among Chinese enterprises,
only Jinhui High-Tech, Shenzhen Senior Technology Material and Green can
conduct mass-production of separators, but their product quality is
inferior to that of the products imported from Japan and the United
States, and their products are mainly used in low-end and medium-range
At present, nearly 50 companies in China have bee implementing or
planned to invest in lithium battery separator projects. After they
achieve mass-production, the capacity will exceed 450 million square
meters, and Chinese separator market will see serious oversupply. Among
the above 50 companies, 20 ones have built production lines, while the
rest have been establishing or planned to set up production lines. Of
all, the listed companies that have started their separator projects
cover Great Southeast, Cangzhou Mingzhu, FSPG HI-TECH, Yuntianhua,
Jiujiujiu, Shenzhen Hifuture Electric, Nanyang Technology and
At the end of 2011, Cangzhou Mingzhu built a 3-million-sq.m.
single-drawing process lithium battery separator experimental production
line, and began to supply products to Phylion and other downstream
lithium battery companies in large scale. The 15-million-sq.m/year
lithium-ion battery separator production line with wet process of
Yuntianhua's subsidiary Chongqing Newmi was put into operation in
October 2011. Jinhui High-Tech which is a subsidiary of FSPG HI-TECH has
realized annual capacity of 25 million square meters as one of China's
earliest enterprises that made the wet process industrialization come
Global and China Lithium Battery Separator Industry Report, 2012-2014
comprises eight chapters and 77 charts. It analyzes the scale and
competitive landscape of global and Chinese lithium battery separator
markets, the market size and development outlook of related sectors, as
well as the operation and development trends of six foreign and 25
Chinese lithium battery separator manufacturers.
- Asahi Kasei
- Tonen Tonen
- Sumitomo Chemical
- FSPG Hi-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Cangzhou Mingzhu Plastic Co.,Ltd.
- Yunnan Yuntianhua Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jiujiujiu Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Nanyang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Great Southeast Co.,Ltd
- Shenzhen Senior Technology Material Co., Ltd
- Xingxiang Green New Energy Co., Ltd.
- Henan YiTeng New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Senior Technology Material Co., Ltd.
- Liaoyuan Hongtu Paper Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Tianfeng Electronic Material Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin DG Membrane Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Suqian Jinghong Color Printing & Packing Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Zhenghua Separator Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Niumi New Material Technical Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Jinhui Hi-tech Optoelectronic Material Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Donghang Optic-Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Xunteng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Jinli New Energy Materials Co., Ltd.
- Nitto Denko (ShangHai) Electro-Energy Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Xinshi Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Pingdingshan Zhongke Popular the Space Membrane Technology Development
- Changzhou Zhongke Laifang Power Development Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jiujiujiu Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4z6vmv/global_and_china.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]