All Copy Products continues informative printing seminars with "Print Shop Success" series
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Denver, CO (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
All Copy Products, the Rocky Mountain West’s premier source for business technology solutions, copiers, printers, and supplies, will conduct the latest in its free seminar series, “Print Shop Success,” at three of its Colorado locations and in the Tempe, Ariz. office from Tuesday Nov. 13 to Friday Nov. 16. These detailed and informative educational opportunities are designed for owners and operators of print shops and in-house printing operations to go beyond traditional printing jobs and create profitable new revenue avenues in their businesses.
Each of the two-hour sessions will be led by renowned printing expert Howard “Howie” Fenton, a Senior Consultant with the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), a frequent speaker and seminar leader nationally, the author of two books on digital printing and variable-data printing, and a regular contributor to several printing industry publications.
For print shops to compete in today's markets, they need to offer more than just putting ink or toner on paper, Fenton advised. There are many services to offer, and which ones make the most sense for each shop is the focus of these detailed presentations. Fenton has visited hundreds of print shops and seen what is working and not working, and he has also worked with NAPL's "State of the Industry" report to gauge the direction these printers are moving for continued success.
Fenton will cover such extra business opportunities for printing operators as:
• Large format printing, such as signs, banners and posters.
• Variable-data (VDP) printing for customizing direct mail marketing campaigns.
• Web-to-Print strategies to streamline production and offer customers rapid response and turn-around times.
• Fulfillment, which boosts printing efficiencies, increases production and offers customers on-demand products.
• Video services, which assists customers in presenting a new marketing channel and helps to boost their search engine optimization (SEO) for their web sites.
• Cross-media marketing, which combines multiple communication channels for marketing, including traditional printing, VDP, Personalized URLs (PURLS), Quick Response (QR) codes, and Short Message Service (SMS) text messaging.
“I will offer seminar participants marketing concepts to launch these services, cost breakdowns for deploying the necessary hardware, software and training to enter these businesses, and pricing strategies to stay competitive and successful in new service offerings,” said Fenton.
The four “Print Shop Success” seminars are being presented by the Production Printing division of All Copy Products, and are open to print shop owners, managers and staff, and to personnel handling printing and marketing services exclusively through in-house printing operations. Each seminar is free for attendees and includes lunch, and interested parties are asked to register through a form on the All Copy Products website at http://www.allcopyproducts.com/printshopsuccess.
Each of the four, two-hour “Print Shop Success” seminars will be conducted from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., local time, at the following locations and dates:
• Tuesday, Nov. 13, All Copy Products office, 1407 W. Driver's Way, Tempe, Ariz.
• Wednesday, Nov. 14, All Copy Products office, 1635 West 13th Ave., Denver, Colo.
• Thursday, Nov. 15, All Copy Products office, 3720 S. College Ave., Fort Collins, Colo.
• Friday, Nov. 16, All Copy Products office, 1045 Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, Colo.
For additional information phone All Copy Products at 800-332-2352.
All Copy Products, founded in Denver in 1975, has evolved in the past 37 years into a 21st Century leading-edge Business Technology Solutions partner with businesses throughout Colorado, Arizona and Wyoming. In addition to Production Printing, the firm specializes in Managed Print Services, Document Management, ACP IT Solutions, Wide Format printing, Scanning Services, Mailing Solutions, and of course copiers, printers and supplies.
For complete information on All Copy Products and its array of business technology solutions, visit http://www.allcopyproducts.com/ and call 800-332-2352.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/11/prweb10114013.htm
(c) 2012 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]